Toast The Official Bailey Banfield Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ironically after looking at the listed interchange bench on Saturday I think it's likely he could be sub...

Can the club stop disrespecting our b22 'role players' when it comes to contracts. Sort that shyte out.
If he was demoted back to sub after kicking 3 goals against the dogs, and although wasn't his best game last week but serviceable, then I think banners would be seriously looking at offers from other clubs.

Thing is, you have players who play coy about leaving and say they haven't decided but we know they will... Eg. Henry...banners has said he wants to stay but obviously looking for security.. ridiculous

If he was demoted back to sub after kicking 3 goals against the dogs, and although wasn't his best game last week but serviceable, then I think banners would be seriously looking at offers from other clubs.

Thing is, you have players who play coy about leaving and say they haven't decided but we know they will... Eg. Henry...banners has said he wants to stay but obviously looking for security.. ridiculous
I wouldn't say servicible. He was one of three players rated to have made a net zero or negative contribution. The other two were Fyfe and Amiss.

He's had a good year, but had also had a fairly poor last few weeks.

I wouldn't say servicible. He was one of three players rated to have made a net zero or negative contribution. The other two were Fyfe and Amiss.

He's had a good year, but had also had a fairly poor last few weeks.
Poor last few weeks is how long..

Kicked 3 against dogs where we got smashed

We probably wouldn't have drawn that pies game without him

Poor last few weeks is how long..

Kicked 3 against dogs where we got smashed

We probably wouldn't have drawn that pies game without him
Sorry, forgot the dogs game. Issue is he's been hot and cold. Worst on ground vs. Gold Coast and poor games vs. Melbourne and Saints in recent weeks. Very good vs. Pies and Dogs though.

In saying that, Amiss is the worst performer in the team right now statistically and he gets a free ride.

Personally I'd have Aish as the sub this week.

Sorry, forgot the dogs game. Issue is he's been hot and cold. Worst on ground vs. Gold Coast and poor games vs. Melbourne and Saints in recent weeks. Very good vs. Pies and Dogs though.

In saying that, Amiss is the worst performer in the team right now statistically and he gets a free ride.

Personally I'd have Aish as the sub this week.
he plays better in certain positions, and is thrown all over the ground because he is courageous and versatile

He (fairly) banged into Grundy with his concrete body.
miley cyrus brittany matthews GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Good defensive game.. bobbed up with a goal 👍

Yep got Grundy off the ground for a bit. Also had good defensive plays prior to that to lock it in fwd half
I thought that was a bit soft by Grundy when he made it look like he had a serious injury - was trying to milk a free imho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Banfield, again, was played out of position for the betterment of the team.
He’s an attacking winger. But JOM did a brilliant job on Gulden
Jaegers interview through the week was great. Basically, “took me a while to adjust to wing, I’m used to hunting the ball. But I’ll play anywhere just to be in this side”

Was wondering what this was about when banners kicked his goal.. It was a promise he made to one of the cancer kids he visited as part of starlight

Good on ya banners
That's pretty ****en special, kid would be wearing a smile for weeks.

I hope these guys are aware of the positive impact they can have on peoples lives

I was looking up some info on Banners, and this is what he said when he signed with us until 2024. I hope he still feels the same way and signs something soon.

"A desire to be in Fremantle’s first premiership side was the driving force behind Bailey Banfield’s decision to commit to the Club for the next two seasons, signing on until 2024."

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The Official Bailey Banfield Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back