Toast The Official Bailey Banfield Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

from afl.com.au on 'Your Club's Most Improved Player's

Josh Treacy​

The rapid emergence of powerful forward Treacy has drastically changed the look of the Dockers' attack this season as they rocket into flag contention. After kicking 15 goals across 17 games last year, Treacy has 39 majors to his name from 18 games in 2024. The 21-year-old produced another dominant performance on Sunday opposed to All-Australian defender Steven May, with three goals and 12 marks in the Dockers' big win over Melbourne. Treacy averages 2.2 goals a game and ranks elite for goal accuracy (70.9 per cent) and marks (6.2). Versatile forward Bailey Banfield is another Docker to have elevated his game this season. After 17 games in 2023, Banfield hasn't missed a match this year and is averaging career-high disposals (14), goals (1.1) and marks (3.7) after entrenching himself in Freo's best 22. – Alison O'Connor

Don’t think we have to worry about Banfield going anywhere with this latest give away…..

“Willie Creek Pearls has collaborated with the Fremantle Dockers for their 30th anniversary, by gifting some beautiful Australian South Sea Cultured Pearl jewellery pieces to their loyal supporters to commemorate the momentous occasion.

The Dockers will be giving 30-year members, who have been to every home game, a chance to receive one of our stunning pearl jewellery pieces at both the Retro Round (10th August) and the Thank You Round (24th of August), in line with the tradition of giving pearls as a 30th anniversary gift.

As the Fremantle Dockers prepare to celebrate their pearl anniversary, they do so with a sense of gratitude—for the fans who have stood by them through thick and thin, and for the countless memories that have shaped their incredible journey. Our ties to the Fremantle Dockers stem from one of our own, Bailey Banfield, who is a fan favourite player for the team and son of Willie Creek Pearls Chairman Robert Banfield, and wife, Debbie Banfield.

freodockers
#freo #f#Freo2#f#Freot#fremantledockerss#dockersc#williecreekpearlsyears”

Don’t think we have to worry about Banfield going anywhere with this latest give away…..

“Willie Creek Pearls has collaborated with the Fremantle Dockers for their 30th anniversary, by gifting some beautiful Australian South Sea Cultured Pearl jewellery pieces to their loyal supporters to commemorate the momentous occasion.

The Dockers will be giving 30-year members, who have been to every home game, a chance to receive one of our stunning pearl jewellery pieces at both the Retro Round (10th August) and the Thank You Round (24th of August), in line with the tradition of giving pearls as a 30th anniversary gift.

As the Fremantle Dockers prepare to celebrate their pearl anniversary, they do so with a sense of gratitude—for the fans who have stood by them through thick and thin, and for the countless memories that have shaped their incredible journey. Our ties to the Fremantle Dockers stem from one of our own, Bailey Banfield, who is a fan favourite player for the team and son of Willie Creek Pearls Chairman Robert Banfield, and wife, Debbie Banfield.

freodockers
I got a Willie Creek pearl for our 30th wedding anniversary. Would be nice to get another as a foundation member 💜

freodockers
Good by Freo

Bailey can get a salary from Willie Creek in 10 years time based on this, keep it all above board for now 👍

He has had a great year I hope he gets a decent contract.

He has done the hard yards and has never dropped his bundle or sulked.

No doubt he will be getting offers elsewhere and loyalty only takes you so far.

Pay him what he is worth.

He has had a great year I hope he gets a decent contract.

He has done the hard yards and has never dropped his bundle or sulked.

No doubt he will be getting offers elsewhere and loyalty only takes you so far.

Pay him what he is worth.
He doesn't get much love on here, but he is clearly a fan favourite across Fremantle's official social media outlets like Facebook and Instagram. He clearly loves his club.

Colin Young is the biggest worry though. It was really annoying when he was trying to get Lobb the best deal, and the 'excuses' were clearly coming out of Young and not Lobb, that just made Lobb look like a bigger tool than he was. When Peter Bell was asked about Lobb wanting to go to GWS (because he had friends there), and then the Bulldogs (because his partner worked there) , Bell said something like, "well I hear he has been looking at clubs in South Australia as well, so you tell me what the truth is".

If he has been offered a contract, I would imagine it would be the period of the contract that is holding things up. You wouldn't think money was a big deal for Banners, but anybody can be offended if their worth is insulted. He got engaged over the summer, so he would be looking forward to where he and his future wife will settle/start a family etc.

If Freo has given him a reasonable offer, but he still wants to try his luck elsewhere, then I will be sad but have to accept it. It's better than Freo telling him he is going to be delisted or part of a trade bundle.

Decent game. Had nice disposals today. Looks much better playing wing and helping out in defense.

Interesting he is so calm running out the back from defense. Nice quick handball gives.

Although not sure maybe needed to be fwd in last quarter to put on his superman cape and win us the game again ugh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decent game. Had nice disposals today. Looks much better playing wing and helping out in defense.

Interesting he is so calm running out the back from defense. Nice quick handball gives.

Although not sure maybe needed to be fwd in last quarter to put on his superman cape and win us the game again ugh
everytime I see someone posting on this thread I brace myself for the abuse :)

Was hoping he had a ping from inside 50

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The Official Bailey Banfield Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back