Certified Legendary Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 9 Thread: Pelicans top of the West

Remove this Banner Ad

It isn't though, i love Luka and he has hit some crazy ones but that guy can get just about any shot he wants and will always settle for them.

Same with soooooooo many, even Embiid has done it before, it is wild.
lebron is def trying to keep up with the 3 ball.

Easiest player to bait in to a bad shot in the league, you came up big on the last 2 possessions and he wastes it by settling for a shot they want him to take.
I hate him i actually hate him as a player, absolute moron.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a game omg.

I'll say this Lakers got unlucky we didn't deserve to win from that terrible stretch but unreal effort from us to comeback somehow.
Nah the Lakers were not unlucky, they threw an 8 point lead with under 2 minutes to go and missed 2 free throws that would have iced the game. They chocked big time.

This is ludicrous. Boston get eight points up with less than a minute to go, then give up two baskets and Brown bricks the free throws?!

Pathetic. Milwaukee looking on and laughing at this.

JAYLEN 'ice in veins' BROWN

Well done for honouring Bill in the right way Celts, despite a nightmare choke, giving Lakers false hope and breaking LAL hearts is what Celtic Pride is all about

Light that cigar Memphis

images

Certified Legendary Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 9 Thread: Pelicans top of the West

Remove this Banner Ad

Back