The Official BigFooty NBA Week 3 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

I do find this hiring highly amusing, but does anyone think that the Lakers brass overlooked to PJ to keep Dwight happy? Dwight's just a big princess and Phil's triangle offence and hardass attitude might have upset him too much ahead of him becoming a UFA. Probably not a good idea to have a PJ or Sloan coaching him.

I do find this hiring highly amusing, but does anyone think that the Lakers brass overlooked to PJ to keep Dwight happy? Dwight's just a big princess and Phil's triangle offence and hardass attitude might have upset him too much ahead of him becoming a UFA. Probably not a good idea to have a PJ or Sloan coaching him.
Phil is overrated a tad. He might have sorted out the egos but the last thing this Laker team needs is the triangle offence. They got rid of the Princeton offence because Nash's talents are not utilised in that offence. It would be the same with the triangle.

The Lakers didn't overlook PJ anyway. Apparently he wanted a huge wage and the ability to miss selected road games. That was never going to work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the Celtics face the Bulls today, betting on the Bulls to maul the Celtics on the glass is always a sure fire way to pocket some nice coin when these two meet.

What up brahs?!

Just checking in to see if peternorth mad?

Pringles.jpg

really dont know what to think about this. given popular perception by many across the globe that we cant win with pringles, well anything more than a first round exist is a win in my eyes.

in a word. No.

Phil is overrated a tad. He might have sorted out the egos but the last thing this Laker team needs is the triangle offence. They got rid of the Princeton offence because Nash's talents are not utilised in that offence. It would be the same with the triangle.

The Lakers didn't overlook PJ anyway. Apparently he wanted a huge wage and the ability to miss selected road games. That was never going to work.

i agree with much of what you said, especially your analysis of the triangle and PJs demands.

but your hatred and vendetta against PJ is getting disturbing.

Not all bad having Kobe on your team.

He took injured team mate Steve Blake via helicopter to get an ultrasound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back