The official Bigfooty NBA week 6 thread - insert witty line here

Remove this Banner Ad

C's aren't getting out of the East. Hayward coming back has been a curse. Would rather see Rozier getting minutes ahead of him at the moment.

C's aren't getting out of the East. Hayward coming back has been a curse. Would rather see Rozier getting minutes ahead of him at the moment.

Overpaying for Gordie was huge mistake... was so happy when Celtics made that trade. Knew Utah would not miss him and Celts regret it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are you enjoying Julius Randle?

He's quite fun to watch. Nice passer too.

I dunno if we can afford to commit to him long term or not though. He's really suited to the role he's currently playing off the bench, but whether he'd accept a salary commensurate with that role is the great unanswered question.

He's quite fun to watch. Nice passer too.

I dunno if we can afford to commit to him long term or not though. He's really suited to the role he's currently playing off the bench, but whether he'd accept a salary commensurate with that role is the great unanswered question.

Seems like he's in a good situation. He has a family to feed and Im sure $ and stability is something he now craves. He's a square peg in an NBA of round holes. No 3 pt shot really, undersized PF, oversized SF. But Likes to handle the rock.

as for his salary and role, when chief offered me the role of your overlord i considered all options, and eventually agreed to terms and $.

I love when he bullocks his way to the rim with no regard for his own safety. Bulldozer!

This is his wife as you are wondering.

and with mariah-ahhhhhHHHH

Seems like he's in a good situation. He has a family to feed and Im sure $ and stability is something he now craves. He's a square peg in an NBA of round holes. No 3 pt shot really, undersized PF, oversized SF. But Likes to handle the rock.

If he we could get him locked in at his current rate, or even the Montrezl Harrell rate, I'd be stoked. Probably not realistic though, although he seems happy.

as for his salary and role, when chief offered me the role of your overlord i considered all options, and eventually agreed to terms and $.

Did Mrs. North do something similar?

This is his wife as you are wondering.

and with mariah-ahhhhhHHHH

I'll wait for the official nufan tinder rating on this one.

If he we could get him locked in at his current rate, or even the Montrezl Harrell rate, I'd be stoked. Probably not realistic though, although he seems happy.

Did Mrs. North do something similar?

I'll wait for the official nufan tinder rating on this one.

Mrs Norf got no say. Accept the terms (and be second to T Swift), or hit the waivers

About time Dave Joerger gave Marvin Bagley III the playing time he deserves after the front office were unhappy about his lack of minutes.

Gets his first ever double-double. :$:thumbsu:

He was also -5 in his minutes as opposed to every other King besides Bogdanovic being at least +0.

Remove this Banner Ad

The official Bigfooty NBA week 6 thread - insert witty line here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back