Mega Thread The Official Eastern Conference Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers

Remove this Banner Ad

im always about when it comes to bashing Boston Moos :D

Celticschampionships.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So... game 4 thoughts brahs?

Indy will be hoping UD stops hitting jumpers lol.

There's not really much they can change tbh, they just have to think about how they are going to counter LBJ on the block. Whether thats doubling or not, who knows, but i doubt Vogel goes down that path. Absolutely must feed West and Roy down low with the objective to get Bosh in foul trouble. If they manage to get him off the floor it allows for much better rim protection on defense.

All rests in the hands of the Heat shooters I feel.

LBJ is going to be LBJ, I think without him going totally off Vogel is going to take the 'his going to get his' risk approach and try and concentrate on those who haven't been the most consistent so far in the series, he is too great a passer with too many potential weapons to hit out of the double, you then run the risk of getting one of the many shooters hot from 3, then it's gone along way to being game.

I don't think Hibbert or George will shoot that poorly again, so it is already going to be a closer game than last time, I think they have to get Hibbert going right from the start, George is more capable of coming on later. Lance is having a stinker of a series, don't know if you could say he is 'due' or it's just back to the real Lance, if they could get something from him and he doesn't hold the ball for so long on bloody offence that would be good. They are going to need someone off the bench to play above expectations offensively to win this series.

that is really sad. flopping, staging, diving has taken over sports worldwide. god it's sad.

Battier 1 - no foul, play on (Close to a fine)
Battier 2 - no foul, play on
Wade - Flop SHOULD BE $5000
Lebron - no foul, play on

I think you can only fine players when its totally blatant. They should also have it count towards their tech foul count so guys start missing games.

Man if for whatever reason Indiana's coaches feel they are lacking some motivation they just need to play any of the shows on ESPN, they are all already talking about Spurs v Heat finals, and not just like it's likely, already discussing the match ups and everything.

At least wait and see if the Heat win today heck haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Official Eastern Conference Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back