Mega Thread The Official Eastern Conference Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers

Remove this Banner Ad

i cant see indy winning this series. no one has an answer for lebron. get him in foul trouble? has he EVER fouled out? nah.

when i look at indy i see a team of great average players (except PG). a team of people who wear hard hats and take their lunch pails to work. to win a chip you need star quality. with no discernible outside threat to take the pressure off dr hibbert i think miami have that extra gear to click into.

so my tip for the series?

see my avatar.

i cant see indy winning this series. no one has an answer for lebron. get him in foul trouble? has he EVER fouled out? nah.

Did against the C's last year (or year before?) in the playoffs. Putting your jinx powers to it's greatest test yet :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder what word he said to get T'd. Didn't appear to be question more than any other player does on every single foul haha

WHrAhsG.gif

thats so sad hearing Cheryls brother and Steve Kerr saying if you can get away with it and fool the refs its fair and all good

didnt see it. any reason why he didnt foul? was there someone else who could have?

Bosh was at the rim.

But as a rule Lebron does not foul to stop a basket if someone slip by him. No doubt he thinks its better to give up the basket rather than rack up the personals.

Just like Kobe never take charges to protect his body.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Official Eastern Conference Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back