The Official Eastern Conference Semi Finals: Heat vs Pacers

Remove this Banner Ad

wow that is pathetic.

i hope ALL nba fans denounce this sort of acting. its getting worse and worse

lol. If you saw the other angle on the replay you would see that the elbow actually made contact with LeBrons throat. The only thing worse than floppers in the NBA are the people that continually wine about it.

Anyway, pretty happy to win considering we didn't hit a three all game. LeBron was huge, again.

lol. If you saw the other angle on the replay you would see that the elbow actually made contact with LeBrons throat. The only thing worse than floppers in the NBA are the people that continually wine about it.

Anyway, pretty happy to win considering we didn't hit a three all game. LeBron was huge, again.

if you actually think that was a foul and not a flop

u are delusional

if you actually think that was a foul and not a flop

u are delusional

It was neither. LeBron didn't go to ground - no flop. Reacted pretty normal i'd say, getting hit in the throat doesn't feel great.

Elbow made accidental contact with the throat - i'm happy to see that not called as a foul.

The bits that I saw Miami did a good job forcing Hibbert and to some degree West to receive the ball high out of the paint. If Indy can get good entry into the low block with these 2 they'll be able to dominate Miami's frontcourt, force them to double on the block and get open looks on the perimeter.

The Pacers defense on Lebrone just disintegrated in the last quarter, he had far too much room to do as he pleased.

I didn't watch enough to really comment on the officiating tho

Game over no chance clear foul on hill there yet refs no call

Miami are gonna win the ring stern has already rigged it

OMG i cant believe it they called an offensive foul on LeBron

bosh, wade and lebron have zero fouls.

NBA reffing at its finest

NBA refs are a joke they ruin the god damn game

Nice flop by miller

Lebron is pathetic i dont know why such a player as talented as he is resorts to that kinda crap

crybaby.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't June 2010 be more appropriate? Either way, my deepest apologies for not signing up 10 years ago.

And I joined this site to talk Footy. Melbourne are 0-6... massive bandwagoner.
The thing is its the playoffs and all of a sudden you are in here talking trash. Not the greatest look.

Whats with flopping atm, it seems like the 'in' thing everywhere now and ppl are just expectant of it as a part of getting the W. People are going to start flopping when they don't get enough cheese on their burger soon.

Whats with flopping atm, it seems like the 'in' thing everywhere now and ppl are just expectant of it as a part of getting the W. People are going to start flopping when they don't get enough cheese on their burger soon.
LeBron James' business interests in Liverpool FC have probably led to his sudden urge to fall over in a dramatic fashion.

Pathetic games from George and Granger
And yet the Pacers were right in it until a couple of minutes to go, so I guess that's a positive for you.

Whats with flopping atm, it seems like the 'in' thing everywhere now and ppl are just expectant of it as a part of getting the W.
Could be because players know they might call a or two out of it, they're not getting penalised for it and they have no shame in using whatever measures to give their team an advantage.

...and feel free to blame the Euro's for their influence too.

I think we need a ruling from the ROSEMVP Memorial Database on this one.
It was Renegade who wrote: "One of the greatest front courts ever assembled"

Interesting note, other BF Users include "LBJ1", "LBJ23", "lebron", "Lebron James", "Lebron-23", Lebron.jr23", "lebron23", "LebronJames", LebronJames88" and "lebronthebeast".

10 points to hans moleman.

Pricey, you're in the clear, never in doubt. Also, hi Renegade (if you're reading this).

Geez, if LeBrone ever gets that ring we're going to be overrun by those guys. PN, do you have a contingency plan?

10 points to hans moleman.

Pricey, you're in the clear, never in doubt. Also, hi Renegade (if you're reading this).

Geez, if LeBrone ever gets that ring we're going to be overrun by those guys. PN, do you have a contingency plan?

Im a man of my word :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official Eastern Conference Semi Finals: Heat vs Pacers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back