The Official Eastern Conference Semi Finals: Heat vs Pacers

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought that video would be about the shit (lack of) effort getting back on D, instead standing there waiting for a call. Lols were had at the subsequent shit effort in shoving Collison.

Just in general a shitty 90 seconds from Wade.

Mentally soft, then a dog act.

Funny thing is would have been much better for Wade to go down over Bosh...

Heat without Wade have won practically every game...

Lebron/Bosh better one-two punch than LeWade:eek:

Its still way better than Lebron/Mo Williams or Lebron/Jamison or Lebron/Z that he had to deal with before.

Word on the Twitter sphereeeez is that Wade is almost certain to have it upgraded to a Flagrant 2.

50/50 on a 1 game suspension though.

If it wasn't a superstar...

For Shade

580009_443644288997434_367810133247517_1538445_145692344_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking foward to the blowup on first take.

Indiana's the one team for some reason i've missed watching a lot this season. My goodness they are loaded. Great game and go Pacers!

Big win for the Pacers, on the road too. Is the loss of Bosh bigger than what everyone thinks? time will tell i guess, but my money is still on the Heat winning this series.

lulz..... lets not forget one of those players went to college :rolleyes:
Haha good graphic from ESPN there... Through the equivalent 9 years MJ had 3 titles, 3 MVPs and 3 Finals MVPs.

I also was reading on RealGM that Wade has set a career goal of 3 titles. So at age 30 he's seeking two more while LeBron has set the bar at 8, I guess Wade will have to go into an early retirement at around age 32?

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official Eastern Conference Semi Finals: Heat vs Pacers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back