The Official LeBron James will he won't he thread

Remove this Banner Ad

if it is Money then he should stay. Think he makes $30m more staying with Cavs

No, I just don't mean for Lebron even the poorest franchises have the finances to pay him $50M a year. :D

But a franchise that has enough money (prepared to go over the cap if necessary and wear the penalties that come with that) to gather a high quality supporting cast for him as well.

there would be a lot PN.

You can see the appeal of Chicago though, Rose at PG and Noah is developing. There is something there.

God damn i hope we can get him. Would be shattered if we dont.

thats right. rose, noah. they'd prob trade deng ya think.

jesus, lebron's decision will cause cult like suicides world wide.

if he stays with the cavs - knicks, not so much bulls
if he goes to the bulls - knicks and cavs
if he goes to the knicks - cavs, not so much bulls

The bulls look the most interesting, but it will depend on the coach that John Paxson brings in.

The rumor is that the Knicks will sign and trade David Lee for Tony Parker, giving them a key piece to sign bosh and Lebronze.

i would do that deal in a heartbeat. That would be brilliant

i would do that deal in a heartbeat. That would be brilliant

Not for the Spurs. They would have to match salaries, meaning paying Lee around the 10-13mil a year mark. Not sure if you want to spend that money on a solid player with no D. Lets wait and see what Blair can do.

Not for the Spurs. They would have to match salaries, meaning paying Lee around the 10-13mil a year mark. Not sure if you want to spend that money on a solid player with no D. Lets wait and see what Blair can do.
stuff the Spurs :D

also another rumour going around that there could be a deal for Okafor and Collison. Not sure who we would deal

stuff the Spurs :D

also another rumour going around that there could be a deal for Okafor and Collison. Not sure who we would deal

Probably Eddy Curry. He has a 11mil players option for 2010/2011. I dont think dumping 11 mil and taking on 50 over the next 4 (Okafor) is a smart move

Not so sure about New York, unless only after money. I don't think he'll want to play on a team with 11 scrubs. How about Dallas or Chicago. If I were Dallas I would be going after Lebron or Wade. They need another superstar to go with Dirk. Chicago would be good if Lebron is patient enough as they develop.

Surely not??

Three GMs Expect LeBron To End Up In Chicago

LeBron James could end up in Chicago via a sign-and-trade for Luol Deng, with either Chris Bosh or Dwyane Wade coming with their cap space.

Three GMs checked in with Chad Ford of ESPN following Cleveland's elimination from the playoffs and said that based on the information they have, they believe LeBron James will leave the Cavs. All three of them said they believe the destination will be the Chicago Bulls. Two said they believe that John Calipari will be the new head coach of the Bulls.
One GM went a bit further in a phone call a few minutes later. "I think the Bulls are really going to go for it. Look for them to offer the Cavs Luol Deng in a sign-and-trade for LeBron. That will allow them to retain most of their cap space. Then they'll go after Dwyane Wade or Chris Bosh as well."

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...three_gms_expect_lebron_to_end_up_in_chicago/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he'll leave cleveland, but cleveland will still be one of the better h & a teams in the east. win 49 games. crash out first round in the playoffs, and then a freefall :(

which is a real pity because cleveland have one of the best uniforms in the nba with the navy blue strip that resembles team USA's in the olympics

you have to be effing kidding me that hes going to chicago

chicago and cleveland basketball history!

for example: "the shot"

lebron exorcising the ghosts when the cavs actually qualified for the finals

if lebron was to go to chicago, it would be on the scale of a muslim converting to judaism. its not going to happen

you have to be effing kidding me that hes going to chicago

chicago and cleveland basketball history!

for example: "the shot"

lebron exorcising the ghosts when the cavs actually qualified for the finals

if lebron was to go to chicago, it would be on the scale of a muslim converting to judaism. its not going to happen

LeBron said he wants to win above all else, he goes to Chicago and he will win.

The Chicago/Cleveland "history" will have no bearing on his decision.

Yeah the Cavs will jump at that. Wau Deng!

A better option would be to sign & trade for Joe :D Horf, Smoove, Jamal, Bibby, Lebron. Supreme athletes at the front, supreme shooters at the back. I know its a bit of a laugh, but replacing Joe with the (dead) king would be scary. We wouldn't need a coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official LeBron James will he won't he thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back