The Official LeBron James will he won't he thread

Remove this Banner Ad

you have to be effing kidding me that hes going to chicago

chicago and cleveland basketball history!

for example: "the shot"

lebron exorcising the ghosts when the cavs actually qualified for the finals

if lebron was to go to chicago, it would be on the scale of a muslim converting to judaism. its not going to happen

Ummmmm........................nah.

lebron_knicks.jpg

the knicks have one of the most uninspiring uniforms in the nba. something went wrong since the turn of the century

they should never have put black panels on the sides

speaking of uniforms, the cavaliers navy uniform is one of the best strips around (team USA), it wouldnt look so good if they dont have a team capable of representing it... time to go back to the cavaliers uniform of the shawn kemp era :p

Who cares about player uniforms? Basketball uniforms aren't known for their flashy design.. Just player colours with their name on the front...

New York needs Lebron more then Chicago, plus I'd hate it if Lebron went their and beat Jordan's six rings (highly, highly unlikely)... It would create the worlds biggest circle-jerk.

Lebron has too much respect for Michael to even wear a no.23 jersey while with the Cavs. So now he's going to Chi-town to try and upstage him? Very unlikely IMO.

Lebron has too much respect for Michael to even wear a no.23 jersey while with the Cavs.
You don't actually believe that do you? He wore it for 7 years, why the respect now? $.

Also, if anything him changing from 23 is even more of an indicator that he will go to Chicago, because he can't wear it there.

Still think Chicago cant see him going to a place where he has to start from scratch again
What's different to his current situation in Cleveland then? They'd be better of starting from scratch again there, get a real PG and a decent big man who isn't at the tail end of their career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

new york are a rich (big market) team, and if they really want to become competitive they can overturn a roster and suddenly change team culture

only the lakers are a team that is capable of doing such a thing

hey the good thing about nba compared to nfl or mlb, is even though theres these salary cap rorting teams getting off.the fact remains the athletes that play nba arent suspiciously larger than the average human being

"barry bonds" or "the nfl right tackle" larger

that home run race was so exciting for a while

hey the good thing about nba compared to nfl or mlb, is even though theres these salary cap rorting teams getting off.the fact remains the athletes that play nba arent suspiciously larger than the average human being

"barry bonds" or "the nfl right tackle" larger

that home run race was so exciting for a while

theres no salary cap rorting in the nba.

the knicks have one of the most uninspiring uniforms in the nba. something went wrong since the turn of the century

they should never have put black panels on the sides

speaking of uniforms, the cavaliers navy uniform is one of the best strips around (team USA), it wouldnt look so good if they dont have a team capable of representing it... time to go back to the cavaliers uniform of the shawn kemp era :p

Are you suggesting the Knick strip wouldn't show up well in LeBron's pre game photos?

If he leaves the Cavs I could only see him ending up in NY.
In NY it'll be his team from day 1 and he'd basically be GM and get who he wants to join him. Brightest lights in the world all shining on him as the undisputed King of New York.
In Chicago he'd basically always be seen as number 2 to MJ. He'd never be seen as the best Bull of all-time. Sure he wants to win, but he wants to be the best wherever he is.
Clippers, no chance. Always second fiddle to the Lakers and Kobe.

I'd expect him to stay in Cleveland, but hoping like shit he wants the bright lights.

If he leaves the Cavs I could only see him ending up in NY.
In NY it'll be his team from day 1 and he'd basically be GM and get who he wants to join him. Brightest lights in the world all shining on him as the undisputed King of New York.
In Chicago he'd basically always be seen as number 2 to MJ. He'd never be seen as the best Bull of all-time. Sure he wants to win, but he wants to be the best wherever he is.
Clippers, no chance. Always second fiddle to the Lakers and Kobe.

I'd expect him to stay in Cleveland, but hoping like shit he wants the bright lights.

those bright lights havent been too successful in sending big names to the city. :D

someone rang SEN and said lebron to NY would be great, and that T Mac was like lebron 5 years ago. T Mac and lebron together would be winrar he said.

lol
i heard that as well on my break. Very sad.

At least that American reckons he will be with us :D

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official LeBron James will he won't he thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back