Mega Thread The Official NBA Offseason Thread 4 (Dwights first full thread as a Laker)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
thtar.jpg
Strong racism top left corner

kate-upton-cosmo.jpg

in a stable
stables are common in texas
texas holds 3 NBA teams
therefore above photo is relevant

Has put on a bit.

Felton board.

Tiny bit off topic, anyone know how one would get their hands on the latest 30 for 30 'Broke'

76MKf.gif

tenks

Before he's willing to start training camp, Houston Rockets rookie Royce White wants the team's permission to travel to some games by private bus, the former Iowa State star told ESPN.com on Wednesday night.

White's fear of flying, he said, magnifies his anxiety disorder. So he's asked the Rockets to let him use a bus for some of the team's extensive road trips. White said he's willing to purchase the bus and assume liability.

Busing to games, he said, is a vital component in the treatment of his anxiety.

White, who missed the team's media day on Monday and the start of training camp in McAllen, Texas, on Tuesday, said he hopes to reach an agreement with the team soon. He said he expects to join his teammates within "a week," if talks with the Rockets continue to progress.

"What it's going to look like is every game that's drivable, I'm going to get a bus for myself," White said. "And I'm going to make that bus feel like home so that there's a level of consistency in a job where inconsistency is very apparent because of the schedule. I'm going to try and level that out and make sure that my stress levels stay low and that my rest is regular and that my meals are regular and that as much as I can, draw consistency from a very inconsistent schedule. ...

"People with mental illness, one of the most important things is that they have that consistency and routine. The girth of (my request) was, 'Can I travel by bus to close enough games?' "

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a growing thought in the lead up to the draft that his anxiety issues wouldn't cause too much trouble In the NBA.

I guess now you can see why in Grantland's short his manager was going through the second half of the first round and everyone from 14-22 was out on him (until of course Houston grabbed him at 18...)

For those who watched "broke" Anyone think Andre Rison is John Starks identical twin?

Everyone knew this about Royce White coming into the draft. It's training camp everything is overhyped.

Gordon hasn't trained at camp yet due to knee issues and people on Hornets forums are calling for automatic trades. Leave it to the season to see how he is I say.

rash155950--415x415.jpg

God damn, he's even fatter than when he walked up the court for 8 months with the Celtics. He looks like a fat and old grandpa that's had too many beers and pies.

rash155950--415x415.jpg

God damn, he's even fatter than when he walked up the court for 8 months with the Celtics. He looks like a fat and old grandpa that's had too many beers and pies.

Am I the only one singing "walk like an egyptain" in their heads right now

And sheed had too many beers and pies long before the celtics my man

Edit* Mainly beers

Before he's willing to start training camp, Houston Rockets rookie Royce White wants the team's permission to travel to some games by private bus, the former Iowa State star told ESPN.com on Wednesday night.

White's fear of flying, he said, magnifies his anxiety disorder. So he's asked the Rockets to let him use a bus for some of the team's extensive road trips. White said he's willing to purchase the bus and assume liability.

Busing to games, he said, is a vital component in the treatment of his anxiety.

White, who missed the team's media day on Monday and the start of training camp in McAllen, Texas, on Tuesday, said he hopes to reach an agreement with the team soon. He said he expects to join his teammates within "a week," if talks with the Rockets continue to progress.

"What it's going to look like is every game that's drivable, I'm going to get a bus for myself," White said. "And I'm going to make that bus feel like home so that there's a level of consistency in a job where inconsistency is very apparent because of the schedule. I'm going to try and level that out and make sure that my stress levels stay low and that my rest is regular and that my meals are regular and that as much as I can, draw consistency from a very inconsistent schedule. ...

"People with mental illness, one of the most important things is that they have that consistency and routine. The girth of (my request) was, 'Can I travel by bus to close enough games?' "

10101880ADustin-Hoffman-Rain-Man-Posters.jpg

rash155950--415x415.jpg

Why is he wearing a poncho?

Why is he wearing a poncho?

its a tent.

re: royce hart white.....bad move by the rox. now they're stuffed. if they say no, and white is removed from the roster (for basketball reasons) they will be seen as the evil axis. but if they let him bus it across the country, they've compromised the team, and franchise as a whole.

its a tent.

re: royce hart white.....bad move by the rox. now they're stuffed. if they say no, and white is removed from the roster (for basketball reasons) they will be seen as the evil axis. but if they let him bus it across the country, they've compromised the team, and franchise as a whole.

Should have got Royce's brother James.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back