The Official RamPAIGE Fanzone Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's pretty quiet in here, i presume paige outscored most in rnd 1 then?

(i know she's a flog, and finished in the top 200,000 last year- but credit where it's due she's picked a decent starting team this year).

Let's not just throw mud when it's deserved, but also throw a rainbow when it's deserved too huh?
Yeah when I saw her team I thought it was pretty decent, much better then that vomit she had last year. She's probably been reading BF ;)

(i know she's a flog, and finished in the top 200,000 last year- but credit where it's due she's picked a decent starting team this year).

Let's not just throw mud when it's deserved, but also throw a rainbow when it's deserved too huh?
2214 seems par for the course amongst bf tbh, she beat me by 20 points. i guess the difference is that i dont allege to be a draft and supercoach guru...

2214 seems par for the course amongst bf tbh, she beat me by 20 points. i guess the difference is that i dont allege to be a draft and supercoach guru...

I'm not saying she should be immune to criticism- because as you point out...she's the one promoting herself as a guru, and therefore leaves the door wide open when she gets it wrong.

But it's also worth keeping criticism of her in context- it's not like she's getting rich duping people with her questionable SC advice.

She's just doing it for a bit of fun like the rest of us.

Why isn't there a thread on here bagging out Slobbo Robbo or Crawf or all the Hun flogs?
They get PAID to dish out garbage advice under the guise of being 'experts'.

There's a Japanese proverb that says something to the effect of 'the nail that sticks out, gets hammered down'.

As I said up front- sure Paige is a flog.... But then again so are most of us.

I'm not saying she should be immune to criticism- because as you point out...she's the one promoting herself as a guru, and therefore leaves the door wide open when she gets it wrong.

But it's also worth keeping criticism of her in context- it's not like she's getting rich duping people with her questionable SC advice.

She's just doing it for a bit of fun like the rest of us.

Why isn't there a thread on here bagging out Slobbo Robbo or Crawf or all the Hun flogs?
They get PAID to dish out garbage advice under the guise of being 'experts'.

There's a Japanese proverb that says something to the effect of 'the nail that sticks out, gets hammered down'.

As I said up front- sure Paige is a flog.... But then again so are most of us.
all those hun journos suck at supercoach. however, they pass off their advice more as an aside to their core job of reporting footy news.

Paige definitely does earn a fair bit of coin for her sc advice, it's not just for fun. her website (now owned by FP) is incredibly popular as well as her fb pages. Shes obviously not directly trying to deceive people into listening to her but her advice is generally garbage. shes one of the most prominent supercoach reporters yet she has never done well in supercoach. cant diss her for being popular but theres plenty of reason to diss her for handing out terrible advice

all those hun journos suck at supercoach. however, they pass off their advice more as an aside to their core job of reporting footy news.

Paige definitely does earn a fair bit of coin for her sc advice, it's not just for fun. her website (now owned by FP) is incredibly popular as well as her fb pages. Shes obviously not directly trying to deceive people into listening to her but her advice is generally garbage. shes one of the most prominent supercoach reporters yet she has never done well in supercoach. cant diss her for being popular but theres plenty of reason to diss her for handing out terrible advice

I think Walesy will be more than happy to point out that running a supercoach website (even a really popular one) does not put somebody in learjet, caviar territory by any means!

I think Walesy will be more than happy to point out that running a supercoach website (even a really popular one) does not put somebody in learjet, caviar territory by any means!
Walesy is unavailable for comment as he is currently jet skiing in the Caribbean with his 86 kids.

Yeah, sports is a terrible market to write for online. All bookmakers and, well, just bookmakers.

Now, mummy-blogging. That's an industry I wish needed more fantasy content!

I beat her by 60 so she can GAGF. This thread is for mud flinging only. *shakes fist

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SCP is the most popular SC news site with 65k likes on fb. The traffic they pull would easily make it worth their while to run. Not saying shes making a killing, just that it aint no charity work.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official RamPAIGE Fanzone Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back