Game Day 2024 Round 20 Discussion - the Carnage Continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going full captain hindsight here but Warner is a overrated down hill skiier. Need to get Parker back in there to give them some oomph.
The Swans have been :poo: since Parker & Mills have returned.

Don't have any sauces on this, but I wonder if he isn't looking to make his way to Freo.
Good mates with Luke Jackson, I think Sharp as well,.his manager has Freo connections etc.
Doesn't have to have anything to do with his dry spell, think teams have just seen that he's one you can really impact if you put time into him.
Was giving the umps sprays at times.today, dropped his bundle again.
If I was Sydney I'd grudgingly accept two first's for him and move on.

Spongebob Loser GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scored 2455 another Sub Par round.
Looking forward to the planning thread should have been opened a few weeks ago :moustache:
I tried to open it mate, I really did.

Wayneo got mad.

Wayneo got even.

Wayneo made a phone call.

XXrxORFr.gif

2493, went into sunday with a projected 2540 but dale and english shat the bed

regretting not going gawn to xerri, held gawn for his easy run home

Don't have any sauces on this, but I wonder if he isn't looking to make his way to Freo.
Good mates with Luke Jackson, I think Sharp as well,.his manager has Freo connections etc.
Doesn't have to have anything to do with his dry spell, think teams have just seen that he's one you can really impact if you put time into him.
Was giving the umps sprays at times.today, dropped his bundle again.

I was keen on us getting him, but not sure we want to pay top dollar for someone whose attitude is nowhere near good enough for the culture weā€™ve got going now.
We finally seem to have a bunch of lads with a genuine love for the club and each other and we donā€™t recruit on talent alone anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back