Game Day 2024 Round 20 Discussion - the Carnage Continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2395 again, for the second week in a row... Robbed of going 2400 plus by some bum being a spud late on a Sunday. This week it was Warner who cost me. But at least I am finally climbing the rankings. A mere 100 places at a time :D

At least the team is complete and have 6 trades to spare.

Excluding rookies.
Sheezal, X, ldu and Wardlaw will be the north picks imo.
Duursma may be interesting if he puts some weight on.
I reckon comben plays forward so won't be viable.
Goater might be rookie priced again but doubt he's back round 1.
Tigers will give us some players I reckon. Lots with injury discounts and some good young players with guaranteed game time.
It will be a deep draft by the looks. I may steer clear of 200k rookies.
We will get some good 123k guys
IMO It'll be Sheez, Xerri and Mckercher

1722163304470.png

200w.gif

Gollum has put blokes in time and time again with his staging and flopping antics, absolute farce.
Not allowed to touch the pale-skinned,.freddo frog face having motherfucler.

Probably get gifted another Brownlow by all the umpires looking at him and thinking “See, I’m a little runt like him, I could have actually played AFL as well if I wanted too!’

Players that will make me or break me as I navigate through the last 4 rounds.
Holmes
Rozee
Yeo
English
Simpkin
Hold me I’m scared.

Onward and upward kentlemen!

A few premo letdowns bolstered by some great scores, including X VC.
I knew Rowell would score well as soon as I punted him, but no regrets on the Brayshaw in.

Hopefully like The Dockers, peaking at the right end of the season.
Two trades left, just need to avoid carnage and hope Punchy continues his form.

1722164128574.png
1722164204261.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last minute going Bont C over Daicos C because I heard Yze say they would apply a tag to Daicos if he got off the chain, And it cost me 86 points…. Been one of the worst years for me in captaincies. Cost me a fair few weeks now..

2433 with the Richards/Fisher donut, first one of the year. His out, back in, late out shenanigans completely cooked me.

My year has fizzled out a bit, been stuck at 5k rank and barely moved for 5 weeks. I got stuck around the same time last year, feels hard to make up rank after the byes (Or maybe my teams are always just a bit average). I'm going to try and save a few more trades next year so I can jump off the shit picks more easily (he tells himself every year)

Last minute going Bont C over Daicos C because I heard Yze say they would apply a tag to Daicos if he got off the chain, And it cost me 86 points…. Been one of the worst years for me in captaincies. Cost me a fair few weeks now..
I feel your pain. I swear I changed my captain to Daicos, so was excited to check my final score thinking I had him Captain. Only to see it was the Bont, ouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back