Official Team Thread The Official Team Thread Of The Winners Again x 6 Minor Premiers Top Team Premiers Always Beatable Gold City Royals

Remove this Banner Ad

1603710126078.png

Qhampion Data this week, Smartys Power shoots up the rankings with an MONSTER of a game, by far our best in the loss against the Roys.

BTW CakeEater just quietly averaging midfielder-like disposal stats while playing CHF the entire season. Keep that in mind when they discuss TFLUA-Tiger Award The Filth Wizard

Reminder that The Half Back got the award in S26 for getting midfield-like disposal stats from HBF.

BTW CakeEater just quietly averaging midfielder-like disposal stats while playing CHF the entire season. Keep that in mind when they discuss TFLUA-Tiger Award The Filth Wizard

Reminder that The Half Back got the award in S26 for getting midfield-like disposal stats from HBF.
Peak me really- averaging fwd like stats in the midfield last season.

Averaging midfield like stats in the fwd line this season...

There was a competent admin in charge at the time though...

Round 13

View attachment 996046

Not the result we were looking for. This week is Paddles_ ' 150th, he's the closest Royal to ever get to the Mobbs Medal or any Qooty related award. Let's get him a win.

PS Holy sh*t he's got 150 games, feels like yesterday that I randomly tagged him into Quiv's recruitment drive thread for the Wolves when he was announcing the signing of players that were already on his list.
Truly the Royals way - So close yet so far

reminder that I nominated Wolves as my preferred team and then wasn’t messaged once after that

FyRR5wb.png

It's the rivalry that divides us.

Are you light theme or dark theme?

This week, we will be playing an exhibition match at SFA Park between two representative sides, Light and Dark, as we look to decide the debate once and for all, with 'The Decider' on Fri Oct 30th.

Your fellow Royals teammates brahj, Kennedy Parker, Marlowe, The Filth Wizard and spookism are already on board and will be going toe to toe on Friday.

As part of the build up to 'The Decider', we are raising funds in support of Beyond Blue, as we look to support them in assisting our communities as people all across the country battle the challenges that have come with 2020 in what has been a harrowing year for many among us.

The Sweet FA always pulls together as a community for a great cause, so please feel free to pop in to the thread, pick your side and make it known, and if you are able to, get to pledging below. Let's take the opportunity to raise what we can for what is an important cause and we get to have a bit of fun along the way.

Cheers

- TiF

Please feel free to give HERE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really awesome guys. It was nice securing finals last week with a loss but this week you all won to secure a second life. Two rounds to go and equal top, we've got one job next week against the Bombers and that is to make sure we're at the Royal Throne until the grand final.

I've not been in too many seasons this dominant and I can't wait to hit the finals series with you blokes finally.

And because I promised...

Round 14

1604314437839.png

Qhampion Data ratings have #stackedsix lynchpin Blacky making huge gains after making a mockery of Tarkyn_24. At this point it really is a foregone conclusion that The Filth Wizard will take out the top ranked player for the second season running. Runner up is hotly contested with Marlowe, GreyCrow and CakeEater all very close.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread The Official Team Thread Of The Winners Again x 6 Minor Premiers Top Team Premiers Always Beatable Gold City Royals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back