• Enes Kanter

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Nikola Mirotic

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Amar'e Stoudemire

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Useless in 2k13 as a 3&D SF on a weak Jazz team, much prefer him nowadays with a standstill jumpshot in Phillips arena.

Yeah, seems like he's really bought his shooting along in leaps and bounds since coming to Atlanta. Maybe he's working with Kyle Korver? I don't know. Those two are almost as deadly a combo as Curry/Thompson from downtown though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oliver King has a point too - as cheesy as most of us view the in-game entertainment to be, it does help bring in the family/kids demographic I suppose.

But as for the big picture on low crowd numbers...well, I'm just as clueless as you are. (Of course, owner Bruce Levenson tried to figure out the whole thing in an email, and that backfired on him with some labelling his views racist and Levenson being forced to sell his stake in the team).

I just found it as something that I noticed when it wasn't there. Like there wasn't a lot of effort or care taken into the night.

It was just the vibe of the thing.

It cracks me up watching delly play he's such a hard nut. In four years at college he showed barely any of this defensive intensity to obviously keep himself out of foul trouble so he could play the whole game. Just seems a level above the other cavs guards on the defensive end.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official Week 7 Thread, home of "DEEEEEETROIT BAS-KET-BALL!!!!!!"

Back