The official "X v Y" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, exactly.

Although I think Chad, Adcock, Jolly, Kerr and Mcphee (just under) are worthy in that price range.

I should have been clearer.

Mids (exclusive) ranged between there wont suffice in SC.

Kerr is the exception to the rule but still Im not game to pick him. Ive taken riskes in the forwards, sooo many bargains.

Nathan Jones 08 says Hi. :mad: :eek:

Hey Biggie whats the rookie situation at WC? is waters out for LTI?
the reason I ask is Cockie... played very well last night and Woosha seems to rate him putting him ahead of Smith and Shuey and with Cockie WAFL experience he is a very good prospet.

On a side note I was very much hoping the Tiges would pick him up.

Team Mo,
Maybe try Kornes then, or maybe Foley who'll recieve less attention with the rise of Lids and the arrival of Cousins.
Yeh thought about Kornes. He's real cheap.

And Foley should get a lot more free possesions but still doesn't seem to get high SC scores compared to his DT scores.

I should have been clearer.

Mids (exclusive) ranged between there wont suffice in SC.

Kerr is the exception to the rule but still Im not game to pick him. Ive taken riskes in the forwards, sooo many bargains.

Nathan Jones 08 says Hi. :mad: :eek:

What turns you off Kerr in particular?

Yeh thought about Kornes. He's real cheap.

And Foley should get a lot more free possesions but still doesn't seem to get high SC scores compared to his DT scores.

yeah you're right his kicking has let him down, But he mainly scores through clearences and contested possesions anyway
Most games last year he wore the No.1 tag and I don't think that'll happen this year.

What turns you off Kerr in particular?

I'm guessing injury, suspension, number tag and no help in mids.

Sorry...

Carlton Kid shoots and he scores.

His lack of ability to deal with things mentally scares me.

Week in week out he will targeted and knowing his history, he will play the man not the ball.

Wont risk it.

Hey Biggie whats the rookie situation at WC? is waters out for LTI?
the reason I ask is Cockie... played very well last night and Woosha seems to rate him putting him ahead of Smith and Shuey and with Cockie WAFL experience he is a very good prospet.

On a side note I was very much hoping the Tiges would pick him up.

Waters isnt on the LTI, thus far.

Cockie is a jet, was very surprised he wasn't nabbed in the National Draft.

But wont get a game ahead of Swift at this stage.

I'm guessing injury, suspension, number tag and no help in mids.

Sorry...

Hmm, I don't buy the no help in mids and he is way too good for a tag.

At his price worth the risk IMO, noone who has his potential anywhere near his price.

Carlton Kid shoots and he scores.

His lack of ability to deal with things mentally scares me.

Week in week out he will targeted and knowing his history, he will play the man not the ball.

Wont risk it.

Saw him on tv saying he wasn't mentally right last year, with the talk of his contract etc, a lot of things weighed him down.

I'm gonna take the risk. Even if he goes up 100k and then gets suspended/injured, a sideways trade to a premium midfielder isn't going to end my season.

On another note, where do you rate Rosa?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waters isnt on the LTI, thus far.

Cockie is a jet, was very surprised he wasn't nabbed in the National Draft.

But wont get a game ahead of Swift at this stage.

Cheers Biggie, Swift also showed some good signs last night

personally I would choose Masten, as a lot of upside and I believe will av. 80-90
he hands balls too much and is probably better suted to DT but he's always in everything
and getting enough of it.

Hasleby I don't know enough about...other than he was a stat freak in the not too distant past.

Sewell V Tuck

Should i put Harvey in the midfield or FWD line?

MIDS: B. Harvey, C. Judd, K. Cornes, D. Kerr, D. Rich, J. Zeibell

FWDS: Pavlich, Fevola, B. Delideo, S. Higgens, L. Franklin/ J. Brown, S. Lucas, C Yarren

OR

MIDS: S.Thompson/Power/Cross/ S. Burgoyne, C. Judd, K. Cornes, D. Kerr, D. Rich, J. Zeibell

FWDS: Pavlich, Fevola, B. Delideo, S. Higgens, B. Harvey, S. Lucas, C Yarren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back