The official "X v Y" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go Burgoyne....you have the potential for big scores which is what this game is all about. Port should imporve on last year too so he might be in more winning teams.

My dilemma is:

PENDLEBURY & CROSS

or

BARTEL & GIBBS

Bartel and Gibbs ALL day.

Pendlebury could struggle with a heavy tag and there are better options than Cross at the same price.

this is a very important one to my team structure. i got rich as my 6th mid and i have 435k to pick my 5th mid. atm i have hasleby but im leaning towards daniel jackson thoughts??

thanks. J6shSC.

i just thought i maybe should trade malceski as well. with 780k left i need to pick one defender and one mid to start on my field. which combination would be best??

Boomer (fwd) + Dal Santo + Skipworth (fwd)
OR
N.Niewoldt + Hayes + Henstchel.

for some reason i really like the idea of having hayes, i dont think many people will have him and i reckon he is a consistent gun, so if i go 1st option i still might choose hayes.
but thats ooff topic, advice on my predicament would be helpfull

Very tough one!

Roo v Harvey - Id go Harvey to start just because or Roo's delayed preseason

Dal v Hayes - Id go Hayes, just prefer him, think he will do better

Skip v Hen - Id go Skip given his preseason to date

So on majority id go option 1, HOWEVER i think Roo will come good after a few rounds and has the ability to post some monster scores when he does

My question..

Boomer and Didak or Pav and Gia?

Very tough one!

My question..

Boomer and Didak or Pav and Gia?

Hmm, tough one. Possibly the second one.. just!Pav is super consistent and Gia like-wise, flys under the radar a bit.

My Dilemma.. Bartel, Newman, J White + 20k VS T Tuck, Bock and Hille + 22k?? I see J White as the 2nd ruck for Syd as Pyke is still learning and Currie not mentioned? I'd accept the 40-50 average if I can get more from Newman and Bartel vs Tuck and Bock choy.:thumbsu:

Boak vs. Hasleby (+100k)

Hasleby is a risk with injury and lack of match fitness. However, he has the potential to rise, proving he can be a 100+ performer over a season.

Boak is set to break out IMO, all class. Port should bounce back this year, and that should help his scores, averaged 85 last year, pretty consistent but doesn't get the big ones.

Can't quite get the cash together for Foley though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the 2nd one clearly i rekon

gilbee or gibbs

davenport/swift or suban/petrenko

Don't know why your picking between a back and a mid, but gilbee for the consistency.

Suban and Petrenko would seem more likely of regular game time. I like Davenport, but PA have a dozen players on the fringe of selection it would seem.

For me NDS, Pendlebury or Ball? At this point I'm leaning towards Ball as the word is he is fit and raring to go, and Pendlebury is likely to come in for a hard tag this year.

Ablett & Malceski v Selwood & Gilbee.
Option 1 gives me a captain option week in, week out but option 2 gives me an extra keeper- if Malceski doesnt get back to his 07 form. Thoughts?

I'd go Option 1, Reason being, Expect gilbee to be tagged this year to stop his run from defence.

M.Richo, B.Harvey, L.Franklin, S.Goodwin

or

M.Richo, J.Bartel, J.Brown, N.Del Santo

or

M.Richo, J.Bartel, S.Goodwin, N.Del Santo

:confused: Your thoughts???
M.Richo, J.Bartel, J.Brown, N.Del Santo

I don't think goodwin will keep his form from last year, An this combo looks the best out of the 4.

Ablett/Jonathan Brown vs. Bartel/Reiwoldt?

Ablett/Brown. I;m prediciting Reiwoldt will drop heavily in price, while ablett is a keeper you need from the start

judd vs NDS

Judd expect a huge year form him

Judd over NDS (Judd is proven champion... NDS amy struggle again)

Tuck over Masten (Masten may struggle in a struggling team)

My conundrum is:

Lucas(5th fwd)/Kreuzer(2nd ruck)/Houlihan(5th back)/$18,200 bank
VS
NKrakouer/Leuenberger/PBurgoyne/$111,800

Could use extra cash to upgrade a Mid????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back