The Original and the Best 2013 Predictions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Top four next year will be Collingwood, Sydney, Geelong and possibly Hawthorn. These teams are gunning at a premiership with their trading. 3 of them will definately make it. The one I'm least confident about is Hawthorn.

Least confidant about Hawthorn hey? Surprise, surprise. Most of the knowledgeable bunch in here actually have the Hawks as certainties for the top 4, bookies have em as favorites for the flag but you know best.

Didn't Hawthorn miss the finals in 2009? People genuinely can't cope with Sydney knowing how to play footy.

Well done Einstein. Did you manage to remember that far back? Maybe you will also remember that the Hawks did win something that year which was the most amount of weeks players missed through injury by a fair margin from any other team. The coaches think this is the single most important thing to effect a teams performance through a season but, what would they know?

Least confidant about Hawthorn hey? Surprise, surprise. Most of the knowledgeable bunch in here actually have the Hawks as certainties for the top 4, bookies have em as favourites for the flag but you know best.
Gee that means alot. Means they definitely will win the flag.:rolleyes: Favourites this year for the entire season and we all know how that turned out.

Gee that means alot. Means they definitely will win the flag.:rolleyes: Favourites this year for the entire season and we all know how that turned out.

Maybe you need to read the post I was responding too. I didn’t state they would win the flag. They made the GF this year but Seeds is least confidant of them making the top 4 next year. You think the same champ?

Well done Einstein. Did you manage to remember that far back? Maybe you will also remember that the Hawks did win something that year which was the most amount of weeks players missed through injury by a fair margin from any other team. The coaches think this is the single most important thing to effect a teams performance through a season but, what would they know?
This is a personal attack? The poster said that they would be the first team to miss the finals off the back of a Premiership flag. Learn to read.

1. Hawthorn
2. Sydney
3. West Coast
4. Adelaide
5. Fremantle
6. Collingwood
7. Geelong
8. Essendon

9. North Melbourne
10. Richmond
11. Carlton
12. Brisbane
13. St. Kilda
14. Melbourne
15. Gold Coast
16. Port Adelaide
17. GWS
18. Western Bulldogs

Premiers - West Coast
Coleman - Tex Walker
Brownlow - Josh Kennedy

Maybe you need to read the post I was responding too. I didn’t state they would win the flag. They made the GF this year but Seeds is least confidant of them making the top 4 next year. You think the same champ?
No Chump i dont think same. They will be top 4. You read your post again. You were having a crack at somebodys opinion because you were pissed that he thought Hawks may be susceptible to miss the top 4. Then to try and belittle him and push Hawthorns barrow you base your claim on the judgement of the "knowledgable bunch" on BF and the bookies. If that theory puts Hawks in the top 4 in your mind good luck. Posters on here and Bookies and their opinions as we seen in the GF guarantee SFA.

1. Hawthorn
2. Sydney
3. Collingwood
4. Carlton
5. West Coast
6. Fremantle
7. Essendon
8. Geelong
9. Richmond
10. North Melbourne
11. Adelaide
12. St Kilda
13. Brisbane
14. Gold Coast
15. Western Bulldogs
16. Port Adelaide
17. Melbourne
18. GWS

1. West Coast
2. Hawthorn
3. Essendon
4. Geelong
5. Sydney
6. Adelaide
7. Richmond
8. North Melbourne
------------
9. Fremantle
10. Collingwood
11. Carlton
12. Brisbane
13. St.Kilda
14. Melbourne
15. Gold Coast
16. Port Adelaide
17. Footscray
18. GWS

Premier: Hawthorn
Runners Up: Geelong
Rising Star: O'Meara
Norm Smith: Buddy
Brownlow: Fyfe
Coleman: Buddy

1. Sydney
2. Fremantle
3. Hawthorn
4. Adelaide
5. West Coast
6. Collingwood
7. Geelong
8.Carlton
9. Essendon
10. Richmond
11. Brisbane
12. North
13. Saints
14. Bulldogs
15. Gold Coast
16. Melbourne
17. GWS
18. Port

Premiers: Hawthorn
Runners up: Fremantle
Norm Smith: Lake
Brown low: Fyfe
Coleman: Pavlich
Rising star: Crouch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Sydney
2. Fremantle
3. Hawthorn
4. Adelaide
5. West Coast
6. Collingwood
7. Geelong
8.Carlton
9. Essendon
10. Richmond
11. Brisbane
12. North
13. Saints
14. Bulldogs
15. Gold Coast
16. Melbourne
17. GWS
18. Port

Probably one of the most biased predictions...

1. Sydney
2. Fremantle
3. Hawthorn
4. Adelaide
5. West Coast
6. Collingwood
7. Geelong
8.Carlton
9. Essendon
10. Richmond
11. Brisbane
12. North
13. Saints
14. Bulldogs
15. Gold Coast
16. Melbourne
17. GWS
18. Port

d1d10eda7a2d8bf8869a6d6723738e9b.jpg

Top 8
Hawthorn
Collingwood
Sydney
Essendon
Fremantle
Adelaide
Carlton
Richmond

Essendon Finally win an Anzac day match, after losing at least 3 of their first 4
Gold Coast will beat a team by 50+ points

Premier's Hawthorn
Runner's up Collingwood
Norm Smith Sam Mitchell
Brownlow Dustin Fletcher
Coleman Alwyn Davey

well it'll happen some year. Hoping it is
Next year. The only thing that we are missing is another key forward and if we fix that that is where we should, in my biased opinion finish, top 4 minimum.
This was really a best case scenario prediction and my prediction was that it would be a best case scenario.
We will see what happens, I like most others in this thread are probably wrong.

Genuine lulz at Geelong being so low on most predictions. Cats beat hawks twice, smashed Sydney in rd 23 and missed a top 4 spot by basically having a much tougher draw than most other sides. Add to last years side that still won 15 games
Varcoe
Vardy
Caddy
Rivers
McIntosh.

Provided they have a reasonable run with injuries, cars will just about win it again.

Genuine lulz at Geelong being so low on most predictions. Cats beat hawks twice, smashed Sydney in rd 23 and missed a top 4 spot by basically having a much tougher draw than most other sides. Add to last years side that still won 15 games
Varcoe
Vardy
Caddy
Rivers
McIntosh.

Provided they have a reasonable run with injuries, cars will just about win it again.

Oh so true, not like other teams can improve.

Not to mention he's a gun.

Not doubting he's a good player, he's short of being a gun yet though. Surely there would be a large number of players ahead of him in the competition.

Seems like one of those things where someone mentioned it, and then the sheep have followed...

Remove this Banner Ad

The Original and the Best 2013 Predictions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back