The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ooohh ooohhhhh saaaaay
Saaay caan yoouuu seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Byyyyyyyyyyyyy the daaawwns earrrrlyyyyyy liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight (mmmmmm geebus show me that liiiiight)
What sooooooooooooo proooooouuuuudlyy we haaaiillled (mmmmmmm those bullets we hailed)
At the twiiiiglights laaast gleeeaaaming

Whose broad stripes and bright stars
Through the perilous fight
O'er the ramparts we watched
Were so gallantly, yeah, streaming? (mmmmm streaming live yeah streeaaming)

And the rockets' red glare (ooooohhhhh those rockets)
The bombs bursting in air (mmmmmm watch them burst now .... oooohhhh glorrrry)
Gave proof through the night
That our flag was still there (mmmmmm testify)

O ooooo ooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo saaaaaaaaaaaay, does that staaaaaarrrrrrrr-spangled baaaaanner yet waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave
O'er the land of the freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and the hooooooooooooooooommmme of the ............braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave
The National Anthem in that video was sung sooo hilariously badly I just had to reprise this effort from Juneish.

I was taking the piss but it seems the fashion arm of the Maga movement are just plain crazy ... and hilarious

The National Anthem in that video was sung sooo hilariously badly I just had to reprise this effort from Juneish.

I was taking the piss but it seems the fashion arm of the Maga movement are just plain crazy ... and hilarious
It doesnā€™t sound like land of the ā€˜freeā€™ at the end - somehow he was making it rhyme with brave :think:

A little tip from KH.
Dont rush in and buy them now, I always wait a week or two , the discounts are huge later on. šŸ¤”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/antoni...dding-to-bibles-sneakers-merchandise/[/QUOTE]

t-30-in-silver-adding-to-bibles-sneakers-merchandise/[/URL]
Also hilariously ironic that a 100 pieces of silver item contains 30 pieces of silver and is being flogged alongside bibles.

Are we actually awake or are we living in a real time episode of the Simpsons?

This guy makes Matt Groening look like a second rate hack.

Also hilariously ironic that a 100 pieces of silver item contains 30 pieces of silver and is being flogged alongside bibles.

Are we actually awake or are we living in a real time episode of the Simpsons?

This guy makes Matt Groening look like a second rate hack.

The sad reality NW ,there are people in this world that have no problem with anything this carnival barker throws at them, or how ridiculous he is.
Even includes some of our Bulldog mates on this board.
I canā€™t make my mind up if itā€™s sad or funny.

The sad reality NW ,there are people in this world that have no problem with anything this carnival barker throws at them, or how ridiculous he is.
Even includes some of our Bulldog mates on this board.
I canā€™t make my mind up if itā€™s sad or funny.
I have a theory that the MAGA folks that are complaining about not being able to buy groceries because of the Biden economic policies actually can't afford groceries because they've spent all their money on Trump' scams.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back