The people in the world who are better coaches than Matthew Knights picture thread ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Apart from the fact, I have no idea who you are, you aren't one of the Hawks trolls who constantly post shyte about our club. This post was directed at the likes of H2F & mates. Strange they are missing tonight, had we lost I guarantee, they all would have been here bagging our club.

So I have no argument with you, so lets just move on & say what a good performance from our young kids tonight. :thumbsu:

If you know H2F you would know that he just enjoys rattling you Bummers supporters' cages every now and then, as I do myself to be honest.

They will be OK - don't expect too much or for them to feature this year but should go allright in 2009 (Much to my disgust).

I expect that some of you will be questioning why you persisted with Sheedy for so long in the near future - but hey, great players make "great" coaches.

In any case, well done - good luck for the future - and go easy on the sherry Mantis, you claim you don't know who I am but sent me a PM enquiring about my Bull Arab dog when I had him up as my avatar?

If you know H2F you would know that he just enjoys rattling you Bummers supporters' cages every now and then, as I do myself to be honest.

They will be OK - don't expect too much or for them to feature this year but should go allright in 2009 (Much to my disgust).

I expect that some of you will be questioning why you persisted with Sheedy for so long in the near future - but hey, great players make "great" coaches.

In any case, well done - good luck for the future - and go easy on the sherry Mantis, you claim you don't know who I am but sent me a PM enquiring about my Bull Arab dog when I had him up as my avatar?

Now I remember you, well your doggy actually, hope he is well. :D

Now I remember you, well your doggy actually, hope he is well. :D

He actually tells me what to post.

He is good but thinks that all you Bummers must enjoy your leg being humped as you are that easily satisfied.

2928854910100157451S600x600Q85.jpg

Suck what up Mantis?

He didn't coach a team that beat Hawthorn did he?

As for his quality as a coach, I was happy to tell you before Christmas that he would be quite good and bring things to your side that Sheedy was past being able to.

But let's face it, it was the NAB Cup playing against a side at a very different stage of it's preparation and who has never given a toss about it, even when the threepeat was on.

Although there was a lot to like about Silas's Essendon compared to Sheedy's - particularly the backline run & carry and waves of support through the middle - the execution of disposal was at times pathetic and would be carved to pieces by any potential Top 8 side on the turnover.

In racing parlance, do not "Go the crow" too early - certainly not in a 3200 metre race when the horses are still parading in the mounting yard.
LOL. Hahaha had a laugh at that:thumbsu::D

Apart from the fact, I have no idea who you are, you aren't one of the Hawks trolls who constantly post shyte about our club. This post was directed at the likes of H2F & mates. Strange they are missing tonight, had we lost I guarantee, they all would have been here bagging our club.

So I have no argument with you, so lets just move on & say what a good performance from our young kids tonight. :thumbsu:

I just got home from the movies. I saw Definitely, Maybe. A chick flick but it was really good.

So the Albino won a game did he? Maybe it was because it was a night match and given his players eyes were already adjusted to the lights being on, his hideous Aura wasn't so detrimental to them tonight.

By the way TWITA bags Knights like me, but given he knows heaps of past and present players when he told you all Knights would be a gun coach, you might want to listen to him.

Regardless of how Knights goes, don't think I won't stop stirring him up though ... :p

He actually tells me what to post.

He is good but thinks that all you Bummers must enjoy your leg being humped as you are that easily satisfied.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2928854910100157451VOuVWI]
2928854910100157451S600x600Q85.jpg

HA, my dog would kick your dogs arse, him being a Bomber & all. :D

We are just happy being back in the land of the sane, western australia is scary. :eek:

The reason I love your boy so much is, Kenny's big brother, who we called Cartman, looked just like your boy.

Muntis is a one trick pony, much like BELLEND 73 :thumbsu:
Speaking of munting, Ive got a hilarious story that involves a mate, a lady, drinks, and munting. I think it may be slightly inappropriate to tell the story on BF especially with little kids around but naming Mantis Muntis sure does bring back funny memories.

Speaking of munting, Ive got a hilarious story that involves a mate, a lady, drinks, and munting. I think it may be slightly inappropriate to tell the story on BF especially with little kids around but naming Mantis Muntis sure does bring back funny memories.

Forget the little kids, they should be in bed by now.

Tell us the story.:)

I used to work with a girl named Frances, but she answered to Frannie.

Her nickname was Crunty - took her years to work out why, but goddam was she mas as hell when she eventually figured it out.

I've tried so many times to give her the benefit of the doubt, but in the end her constant negative dribble is excruciating ...

HA HA what a f***ong joke, for negative dribble, no one needs to look further than you Dawks supporters, especially you. You bag every other club, even thogh your club has achieved nothing, for over 20 years. I guess that's why you bag other clubs, it takes your minds off the fact that your club is one of the biggest losers in the league. :thumbsu:

Forget the little kids, they should be in bed by now.

Tell us the story.:)

I used to work with a girl named Frances, but she answered to Frannie.

Her nickname was Crunty - took her years to work out why, but goddam was she mas as hell when she eventually figured it out.
When i said it was inappropriate i wasnt kidding. Im unsure over how the mods would respond to such a story as it is simply a personal tale, but knowing the contents, I dont think theyd appreciate BF being flooded with such tales of a girl munting over my mates...whilst she was giving......anyway like I said I dont think it is appropriate on BF:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HA HA what a f***ong joke, for negative dribble, no one needs to look further than you Dawks supporters, especially you. You bag every other club, even thogh your club has achieved nothing, for over 20 years. I guess that's why you bag other clubs, it takes your minds off the fact that your club is one of the biggest losers in the league. :thumbsu:
But the difference is mantis, H2F uses humour.

When you post I feel as though I'm at a funeral with no wake..

When i said it was inappropriate i wasnt kidding. Im unsure over how the mods would respond to such a story as it is simply a personal tale, but knowing the contents, I dont think theyd appreciate BF being flooded with such tales of a girl munting over my mates...whilst she was giving......anyway like I said I dont think it is appropriate on BF:)
Just post it for 10 minutes then delete it :thumbsu:

We've actually achieved three premierships in the last 20 years Muntis.:D:D:D

^^^^You'd like him, he is extremely smart and his name is Jack.

While Mantis's dog might be kicking my dog's arse (Essendon style), a trick I haven't been able to teach him as my dog doesn't kick, my dog is bred to rip the throats out of 1/4 of a ton pigs.

Certainly much more effective than 2011 and Counting's bow and arrows.

Remove this Banner Ad

The people in the world who are better coaches than Matthew Knights picture thread ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back