Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 4 is here:

So someone has their hand firmly up his arse?

correct - Kerry stokes grooming him for bigger things. Might be second guessing that now.

Don’t watch the news but apparently it was quite weird on 7 during the week when they were reporting on his comments and the backlash and then crossed to him in the studio for his sports report - AAWKS

correct - Kerry stokes grooming him for bigger things. Might be second guessing that now.

Don’t watch the news but apparently it was quite weird on 7 during the week when they were reporting on his comments and the backlash and then crossed to him in the studio for his sports report - AAWKS
Good to see there's so much more to Zempilas and he's not just a shit commentator, he also looks to be a terrible Mayor from where I'm sitting.

I heard that the qr code check ins were no longer required over there. What was reasoning behind that?

I don’t know if we ever even had one tbh
I recall those with the govt app were allowed entry with out signing in but the rest of us had to put name and phone number on a piece of paper - that was the extent of it I think

I don’t know if we ever even had one tbh
I recall those with the govt app were allowed entry with out signing in but the rest of us had to put name and phone number on a piece of paper - that was the extent of it I think
Pen and paper is terrible. People sharing pens. Qr system we have over here is great

Basil Zempilas guys, really?

Stokes is his boss

Stokes is the boss of Ben Roberts-Smith

Stokes likes guys who need him, thus they have no choice but to serve their master. So let's not expect the media to hold Basil to account.

Stokes is his boss

Stokes is the boss of Ben Roberts-Smith

Stokes likes guys who need him, thus they have no choice but to serve their master. So let's not expect the media to hold Basil to account.

Pen and paper is terrible. People sharing pens. Qr system we have over here is great
Saw it and just walked out as I didnt have it sorted or even knew how too or that it existed ...I dont get out much
Im not a great customer.... unfortunately

It’s expensive to travel anywhere in Australia (relative to elsewhere). That said, with few other options, people will make do. I’ve been to Queensland, NT, Adelaide though, so I’m hoping for an international trip next year. Singapore and NZ were my choices before the pandemic, would be nice if we can get travel open to one of them.
Even Japan is cheaper than Australia for food and accommodation and its supposed to be one of the most expensive places
You can stay in a regional 2 star motel on the side of a freeway in Australia for the same price as a 3/4 star in Tokyo or Kyoto

Last edited:
Singapore bubble would be awesome for me if it were practical from a health perspective but it will remain in the wishful thinking for awhile longer. Enough people have already whinged about the bubble with COVID riddled New Zealand.

Please read the constitution. You wouldn’t have written this post if you had.

It is our nations most important document.

You are an amusing chap. Like you, or Clive, or any other LNP fanboi/patsy gives the slightest **** about the constitution. What's even more amusing is that you seem to think the LNP, or Clive, gives the slightest **** about you. Do you honestly think Clive cares about the average West Australian? Or the constitution?(Australia's supposed most important document?).

Pro tip: they/he don't/doesn't. The only thing they/he care about is themselves. ****n lol. You never cease to give me lols Kool Aid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turn your front lights off... just had a large group of kids in costume screaming at the front door and completely forgot its Halloween.
I don't have any sweet stuff in my pantry. Told kids that and to have a good night and the kid's parents outside seemed pissed. I hate halloween such trash. Every other day of the year is don't take lollies from strangers. Halloween is go to strangers and take all their lollies.

I heard that the qr code check ins were no longer required over there. What was reasoning behind that?
maybe after June/July when there wasn't any community transmission for a while It wasn't a thing anymore

I know it sounds like we're being classic West Australians sniffing our own farts but being 20 years behind, It;s been pretty, normal over here, Yes restricted barriers and borders arent great, Ive almost forgotten about Covid, It was the other day i had some average as hell allergies which i thought "If i was in Victoria i would of lost 2 weeks of work for sniffling"

His comments about the homeless and the lack of dignity rining out of his voice was enough for me to know he's an A grade *******
I said this a few months back.

Im not surprised Basil has stuck his foot in his mouth again, Its not a Foot in mouth moment, Basil is generally a piece of shit.

From calling the homeless to disgusting to shit takes on transgender people. He's just a nasty person. He wouldn't be the face of Telephon if it wasn't on air.

maybe after June/July when there wasn't any community transmission for a while It wasn't a thing anymore

I know it sounds like we're being classic West Australians sniffing our own farts but being 20 years behind, It;s been pretty, normal over here, Yes restricted barriers and borders arent great, Ive almost forgotten about Covid, It was the other day i had some average as hell allergies which i thought "If i was in Victoria i would of lost 2 weeks of work for sniffling"
same here. Apart from qr codes for dine in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back