The Philadelphia Experiment - Maxey Better Sadly

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm fine with that not being an assist.
The NBA changed it today and gave the assist to Ben, he now has 4 triple doubles tied with Jason Kidd the most in the last 23 years by a rookie and has done it in only 28 games.

The NBA changed it today and gave the assist to Ben, he now has 4 triple doubles tied with Jason Kidd the most in the last 23 years by a rookie and has done it in only 28 games.
Yeah I saw that, it's kind of a weird one, I think it's fine if they had have kept it as not an assist as Bayless basically creates the shot himself with the shot fake, dribble and relocate. But whatever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shoot <30% from beyond the arc, turn the ball over 20 times = guaranteed loss, even against Sacramento. Good grief where has the spark gone with the team? Even guys like TLC and Holmes that were providing heaps of energy in first 10-20 games have really fallen off in recent games, including tonight. With Joel out we needed all hands on deck, and then with Redick going down it became even more important.

It's hard to see much changing when we don't have any guards who can create their own shots consistently or get to the line. It causes us to have too much of a reliance on the 3 ball and go through those cold stretches and kills our defense too.

Very true and a major issue. Either RoCo/Redick are hitting threes, or Embiid is putting up 30+ in the post, or we struggle to be productive for four quarters.

And it's not as if bringing back Embiid, Fultz etc. will change that unfortunately.

Embiid is out for the next 2 games as well.. the one highlight of the night was him talking to the ref during a break and said it’s my back but I’ll be fine!

Hopefully nothing to serious

Remove this Banner Ad

The Philadelphia Experiment - Maxey Better Sadly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back