The Philadelphia Experiment - Maxey Better Sadly

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunno anything about Keith Williams but hard to think that a trainer would encourage his player to change his shot after he went 41% from 3 in college.

Everything about this is so stupid but honestly I wouldn't play Fultz until he's himself again, or at least willing to shoot it. Which I hope is sooner rather than later, because goddamn I'm tired of Bayless.

Only watched the last 5 mins of the game (cause I like to punish myself like that), but why you sit TJ - who by all reports played a blinder - in those minutes, and roll w/ Bayless idk. He's been alright shooting open 3s, but has nothing going for him otherwise. G-League can't come soon enough, because I feel like Korkmaz would give us just as much if not more.

Dunno anything about Keith Williams but hard to think that a trainer would encourage his player to change his shot after he went 41% from 3 in college.

Everything about this is so stupid but honestly I wouldn't play Fultz until he's himself again, or at least willing to shoot it. Which I hope is sooner rather than later, because goddamn I'm tired of Bayless.

Only watched the last 5 mins of the game (cause I like to punish myself like that), but why you sit TJ - who by all reports played a blinder - in those minutes, and roll w/ Bayless idk. He's been alright shooting open 3s, but has nothing going for him otherwise. G-League can't come soon enough, because I feel like Korkmaz would give us just as much if not more.
TJ was incredible.. make sure you watch the highlights of the Amir missed dunk then TJ steal and pass to Amir for another dunk.. This play was TJ at his finest!!

Brett Brown has to run plays at the end of games not just simmons ISO.. also he should make defensive substitutions late in games, he left bayless and Reddick out there when TJ and arguably Anderson would have been better options..

Fultz sits until he is shooting his jump shot with confidence and is willing to take them.. it's baffling why he wouldn't even try in warmups..

And **** the snake oil salesman for throwing a 19 YO #1 pick under the bus after 4 games.. What a complete joke just get on the same page people just say he is hurt and can't shoot right now and we won't play him till he is comfortable again.. don't go into all this other shit that makes us look like a joke to the rest of the league

Another thing I want to point out.. I take full blame for the Fultz thing.. We drafted Schache and I was so confident in his kicking thought he would be an elite set shot, one of the best kicks to enter the league for a key forward.. his Under 18s accuracy was unreal..

Fast forward 2 years and he is hovering around 50% and lost confidence in his routine.. It seems I can never have nice things for my team and nothing ever makes sense!!

New follower/fan here.

Never had a team, never overly cared. Shameless bandwagoning on Simmons and the fact I started playing NBA2k and got drafted by the Sixers.

What is the best way to watch games, haven't come across any on foxtel yet... basically downloaded the app (which makes the Cats one look so 2nd rate it's not funny) and have been following that way.

Complete noob so happy for people to give me a run down on who is who etc... or tell me to piss off and not be a bandwagoner :D

New follower/fan here.

Never had a team, never overly cared. Shameless bandwagoning on Simmons and the fact I started playing NBA2k and got drafted by the Sixers.

What is the best way to watch games, haven't come across any on foxtel yet... basically downloaded the app (which makes the Cats one look so 2nd rate it's not funny) and have been following that way.

Complete noob so happy for people to give me a run down on who is who etc... or tell me to piss off and not be a bandwagoner :D
Just get nba game time mate. Pretty cheap.

New follower/fan here.

If you want to pay and do it legitimately, then NBA league pass is going to be your go. Otherwise, it's the internet so there's always other methods to watch live.

As far as a run down of the team goes, the future is Embiid/Simmons/Fultz, those are the three guys with the highest ceilings and if the Sixers are going to go anywhere those 3 (mainly Embiid/Simmons) are going to be the ones to take them there. You'll learn to love guys like TJ Mcconnell as a guy severely overmatched but who gives it his all (my avatar is him after he hit a game winner against the Knicks last season), Robert Covington who is one of the best wing defenders in the league and who shoot 3s well, JJ Redick who is one of the all time great 3 point shooters, Dario Saric a Croatian guy who we waited 2 years to come over who speaks broken english but who we all love for how he speaks and how he plays and the rest you'll get as you watch but they are some of the main guys. There's others but you'll get it as you watch more.

We're still not great yet, so now is a nice sweet spot to jump on, even tho you've missed all the misery of the last few years :p

If you want to pay and do it legitimately, then NBA league pass is going to be your go. Otherwise, it's the internet so there's always other methods to watch live.

As far as a run down of the team goes, the future is Embiid/Simmons/Fultz, those are the three guys with the highest ceilings and if the Sixers are going to go anywhere those 3 (mainly Embiid/Simmons) are going to be the ones to take them there. You'll learn to love guys like TJ Mcconnell as a guy severely overmatched but who gives it his all (my avatar is him after he hit a game winner against the Knicks last season), Robert Covington who is one of the best wing defenders in the league and who shoot 3s well, JJ Redick who is one of the all time great 3 point shooters, Dario Saric a Croatian guy who we waited 2 years to come over who speaks broken english but who we all love for how he speaks and how he plays and the rest you'll get as you watch but they are some of the main guys. There's others but you'll get it as you watch more.

We're still not great yet, so now is a nice sweet spot to jump on, even tho you've missed all the misery of the last few years :p
Well I'm still happy to be on board.

Also while Simmons got me here... I'm loving big Jo-El

Great win. Plenty of contributors.

Though we were going to **** it up late again but held on, Jo and Ben with important buckets.

Ben's free throw shooting will be a worry in close games at the end

I prefer he take them though. Only way that he's going to get better with the pressure on. I think his free throw shooting will improve. Just look at Capela for an example.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I prefer he take them though. Only way that he's going to get better with the pressure on. I think his free throw shooting will improve. Just look at Capela for an example.
His free throw shooting wasn't that bad in college, don't think it's a permanent thing, more of a form/confidence issue...

It's like clockwork, nothing good comes out of him dribbling. He's also a horrendous passer, so careless and with no lack of awareness, thank **** he's at least hitting 3s.

So do we have a crack at bringing Bledsoe here then?

Not really keen on him myself, but not sure how far we go with Bayless starting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Philadelphia Experiment - Maxey Better Sadly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back