The Philadelphia Experiment - Maxey Better Sadly

Remove this Banner Ad

would love to see simmons play in the post a bit more but then again we need him to create as a ball handler...really need TJ back asap

Would more love Fultz back to be able to find him in the post. TJ for all he is great, doesn't have the vision that Fultz and Simmons do.

A lineup of Simmons, Fultz and Saric would have some seriously good ball movement.

Hi guys, just started following the NBA a bit more as Ben Simmons was apart of my friendship circle growing up. Didn't see him all that much but amazed at how far, how quickly he has adapted to life as an NBA starter.

Following the 76ers for obvious reasons is one glaring need, a higher quality perimeter shooter. Agree with what Shiv suggested two posts up that it would be nice to see Ben under the post a bit more but the big fella (Joel) isn't going anywhere so doubt we'd see that happen unless injury strikes again.

Hi guys, just started following the NBA a bit more as Ben Simmons was apart of my friendship circle growing up. Didn't see him all that much but amazed at how far, how quickly he has adapted to life as an NBA starter.

Following the 76ers for obvious reasons is one glaring need, a higher quality perimeter shooter. Agree with what Shiv suggested two posts up that it would be nice to see Ben under the post a bit more but the big fella (Joel) isn't going anywhere so doubt we'd see that happen unless injury strikes again.
That's likely what Fultz would have been if he was healthy, another guard who can create his own shot and knock down 3s. We def need another reliable wing that can space the floor with a bit of size tho, pretty significant dip when Covington isn't in the same and especially when he's injured like he was today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I wouldn't reccomend watching that from the start. You caught the good bits.
I'm watching when i get home from work.... guessing if I'm distracted early it's not the worst thing...

Yeah that wasn't great... and to top it off the f****ng foxtel IQ cut out mid way into OT :(

Joel was good, JJs efforts and intensity I love.. just frustration when he misses shots he should nail.
Bookers self description as another TJ is bloody spot on. Big fan of his work so far

And also of TJ
Dario is a seriously big unit isn't he.

Geez we give the ball up cheap alot

I may have consumed a few drinks tonight :thumbsu:

Also I am seriously loving the fact that I have started following the Sixers and just NBA... really biased to say that the Philly call team shits on everything else though

And the crowd

It's best not to come at JoJo on social media.

480IcYKtulMR_Bp9s8PSOkIODnGQu1b6RGOadyyp7dQ.png

Remove this Banner Ad

The Philadelphia Experiment - Maxey Better Sadly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back