THE PLAYER XXXXXXXXX TELLS RICHMOND TO GAGF MEGATHREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

It has now emerged that Nathan Broad, despite being offered 3 years @ $650k by LolNorf officially told the club who is making wooden spoons sexy NOT to GAGF.
So less draft picks coming to Rhicmond than anticipated, not great timing given the Tassie teams impending draft hand. Another shocking list decision.

So less draft picks coming to Rhicmond than anticipated, not great timing given the Tassie teams impending draft hand. Another shocking list decision.

1. Blair Hartley list managed 3 flags.

2. Scully2GWS couldn't manage a torpedoed yacht to list in heavy seas.

3. 2. thinks he can offer helpful advice to 1. on list management.

4. FMD :tearsofjoy:

He's stiil scarred for life when he was bullied by some tiger fans at a train station I believe when he was a child, how sad is that keeping a grudge into your adulthood?🤦‍♂️

**** that's terrible. I hope those tiger fans at the train station have come through that ordeal ok psychologically. It wouldn't be straightforward like bullying an average Carlton supporter. Elmer would have been seeking attention and finger pointing the whole time. That can do lasting damage to a bully. You might never get over it. :tearsofjoy:

He's yet another bh scat fan who never got over the finals reamings our tiggies gave his scats. ;)

It goes without saying, every Cats fan is bitter about it.

According to Cats fans if they beat another team in finals that team is an all time great team. But if they lose to someone in finals 3 times from 3, the team that beat them is somehow nothing special. Scatlogic. :tearsofjoy:

According to Cats fans if they beat another team in finals that team is an all time great team. But if they lose to someone in finals 3 times from 3, the team that beat them is somehow nothing special. Scatlogic. :tearsofjoy:
Or they use the Covid cup excuse as well that's a doozy, apparently when they played in the 2020 GF they didn't want to win it. 🤦‍♂️

how many 20-2 teams did shitmond have to beat in grand finals? GWS was 13 and f****g 9 lmao. Geelong won 12 games! They're barely even finals teams and you flogs got them in grand finals hahahaha

Typical of Richmond supporters to intimidate children

GeorgePellUmbrella.jpg
People Thumbs Up GIF

We don't need 15-20 separate threads for this mass exodus

LIAM BAKER TELLS RICHMONG TO GAGF

SHITE BOLTONS TELLS RICHMONG TO GAGF

DUSTIN MARTIN TELLS RICHMUNTED TO GAGF

DANIEL RIOLI TELLS RICHMONG TO GAGF

MARLION PICKET GOES TO PRISON TELLS RICHMONG TO GAGF

TOM LYNCH TELLS RICHMONG TO GAGF

I have come to the realisation I need an assistant to help add links to this thread as it's too much work for 1 person, volunteers welcome.
How did you forget to leave off the boss?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's quite an achievement to win a Premiership & a Wooden Spoon with the same squad of players

A hearty congrats to the PremierSpoon Tigers

Won 3 Grand Finals with a combined percentage of 222%. The highest ever recorded by any team to play multiple Grand Finals ever. As it happens, when your Saints won their only single Grand Final ever, it was with a percentage of 101.4%, way less than half the percentage with which the GOAT Grand Final team won their 3 Grand Finals combined. It should be seen as no coincidence we are about to win the draft by a record margin - the greatest of any established club in history.

How is this even possible? :cool:

how many 20-2 teams did shitmond have to beat in grand finals? GWS was 13 and f****g 9 lmao. Geelong won 12 games! They're barely even finals teams and you flogs got them in grand finals hahahaha

20-2 what? Meaningless home and away games? Hilarious.

How many teams did the Scats beat who had won both their previous FINALS by at least 6 goals?

Tigers did it twice. Find me another team who has achieved that Wojo. Only 3 other teams have done it once each in the AFL era, Eagles 92, Blues 95, Dogs 16.

Tigers beat the the biggest finals winners by the biggest margins in history in their Grand Finals my friend. Scats beat home and away streak garbage.

20-2 what? Meaningless home and away games? Hilarious.

How many teams did the Scats beat who had won both their previous FINALS by at least 6 goals?

Tigers did it twice. Find me another team who has achieved that Wojo. Only 3 other teams have done it once each in the AFL era, Eagles 92, Blues 95, Dogs 16.

Tigers beat the the biggest finals winners by the biggest margins in history in their Grand Finals my friend. Scats beat home and away streak garbage.
Just proves those seasons of yours were low quality years.

You forgot women.

We will always take pride in Cats supporting Karens crying because we intimidated the **** out of them and their kids. At least those kids are likely to grow up with the proper amount of respect for the yellow and black. :)

Nice melt

explosion-mentos-and-coke.gif[img]

Remove this Banner Ad

THE PLAYER XXXXXXXXX TELLS RICHMOND TO GAGF MEGATHREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back