the player you most regret losing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeff Farmer

wosrt thing he ever did was leave the club

he was a star at the Demons, and he made the MCG his own with some amazing performances

sadly he hasnt done a damn thing in Freo colours, but it must be hard to be inspired playing footy outside Victoria

ill bet he wishes he was still a Demon

a shadow of his former self, but i still love THE WIZ

well we haven't exactly lost to many guys over the years, but it would be Schofield, but like Sera said, I don't know where he'd fit into the team at the moment......

Originally posted by Yze_Magic
but it must be hard to be inspired playing footy outside Victoria

Why is that????? I think he would rather be playing in the state where his family is, rather than on the other side of the nation

ill bet he wishes he was still a Demon

:p :p :rolleyes:

You are a fool, I bet come September he will be so upset he isn't playing for the great Demons, that he'll sit out of the finals, just so he can feel like a Demon again:rolleyes:

Originally posted by robbieando
[B

You are a fool, I bet come September he will be so upset he isn't playing for the great Demons, that he'll sit out of the finals, just so he can feel like a Demon again:rolleyes: [/B]

kinda like last year?

jerk

Hrmm difficult one.
I was upset about black but ultimately hes never been anymore than just handy over at the saints and probally would be the same at freo.
White again has never lived up to expectations so not too sad about letting that one get away.
Clement to a certain extent but I still believe that Parker is a superior player.
Holland? No way
Ill have to get back to you on this one.

Originally posted by sabre_ac
Hrmm difficult one.
I was upset about black but ultimately hes never been anymore than just handy over at the saints and probally would be the same at freo.
White again has never lived up to expectations so not too sad about letting that one get away.
Clement to a certain extent but I still believe that Parker is a superior player.
Holland? No way

Bell (the first time), Sinclair, Abraham (gun player at North till injury wrecked his career) ?

Hrmm difficult one.
Holland? No way

Fremantle have let alot of seemingly ordinary players go over the years that ended up playing good footy at other clubs. Heath Black reversed this trend. Trading him away was one of the best things the club ever did...

Hrmm difficult one.
Holland? No way

what about one A. McLeod ;):p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Asprilla
Bell (the first time), Sinclair, Abraham (gun player at North till injury wrecked his career) ?

I still dont believe Sinclair would get a run in our side.
Not to mention the fact he was traded for the greater good (getting bell).
Reverse the deal?
Hell no

At the time, I have regretted losing quite a few players but now I can't say that I really miss any of those players. I more regret players we could have picked up with certain draft picks that we traded away in our early years.

Reverse the deal?
Hell no

Sinclair would definitely get a game, he has turned into a pretty damn good player, but we have younger players that will make up for him.

i also wished we hadn't traded Mithcell White, even though he is basically usless now. he was my favourite player before he was traded :(

Originally posted by Yabba
Wangerneen no doubt, all you freo people your missing the obvious in jeff white he is the most talented ruck man in the league:confused:

i woulda thought Mr McLeod was more obvious :confused:

Reverse the deal?
Hell no

Deal was fine, but North really wanted Heath Black but Freo refused and offered Sinclair instead. Ironic that Jess has turned out much better. Benefit of hindsight I guess. Sinclair would get a game at Freo. If not in the backline like at North could definitely play on a wing or rotate through midfield/half-forward. Jess could take Walker's spot in the team as one example.

Originally posted by Kenny_01
McLeod never played for us :rolleyes:

sorry, it shoulda been the confused smilie so don't take that to heart

but he was on your list, and you did trade him for Mr Groom did you not........

Remove this Banner Ad

the player you most regret losing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back