Team Captain
Aug 18, 2000
perth wa australia
Other Teams
fremantle
ok the post which team do you love to hate gave me an idea

"which player do you love to hate?"

well for me i'd have to say
matthew lloyd for the simple fact that everyone else loves him i'm kinda like that when heas of people love someone or something i tend to not like them matthew lloyd is a good player he got 100 goal didn't he and i'm afraid to say ben cousins as well for the same reason eagles supporters don't be mean to me i mean he is an alrite player i just don't like some people or things that everyone else likes
that aint why i go for freo so no one get any ideas
so who does everyone love to hate??????

You call lolly-legs lloyd a fair player?

he who throws himself on the ground in every contest and always plays for the free kick?

Next you'll tell me Silvagni is a fair player and doesn't cheat/hold/scrag his opponent in every contest.

And that Libba's tactics of scratching and holding players jumpers in and out of every contest is good tagging play and totally fair.

Matt

Silvagni is the most anoying player in the comp. He has made an art out of holding and scragging and has got away with it for 15 years. Look at the carry on when a free goes against him. And then he is named as the full back of the century. Yeah right!

Moorcroft
Whitnall

Moorcroft because he is dirty, cowardly thug.
Whitnall because he is an ugly red-hed fat shite.

Moorcroft again because his also an ugly red-hed fat shite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hmmm let me think:
Aaron Hammill
Dean Rice
Scrag-vani
Manton
Camporeale
Beaumont
Whitnall
Lappin
Fraser Brown
Hickmott
Mansfeild
Craig Bradley

actually i find it difficult to find a Cartlon player who isnt a w***er.

er.....ummmmm.......no definitely cant find one.

A.

Bewick without doubt.

Also up there

David King - great player but
Jose Romero
Dermott Brereton - still hate him
Che Cockatoo-Collins
Garry Hocking
Peter Matera
Wayne Schwass

No reasons just do

Whitnall just annoys the shit out of me.

He's fat, slow, and un-athletic, but he keeps on getting the ball.

I hate Hamill, Bradley, David King, Dean Rice.

I've got a mate who goes to Uni with Dean Rice.

This mate of mine tells me that Rice hates Essendon. He was telling my mate that they (Carlton) are going to beat the Bombers in Round 20 (this was some weeks ago), and that the Bombers would not equal Carlton's 20 wins.

I'm glad that dickhead was wrong. Let's hope we stick it up them this weekend

Definitely Dale Kickett. I also don't like Mods, coz he is Scotti's crosstown rival!
biggrin.gif
No offence to him as a player, just being loyal to Scotti!
I too dilike Matty Lloyd coz he is so liked by everyone else, coz the commentators boom him far too much, coz he plays for the free kick and coz he is Scotti's rival!
Joe Misiti because he is a thug. (Re: Ben Cousins incident 1999)
BTW: Gary Moorcroft broke Rowan Jones' jaw who now has to wear a plate in his jar for the rest of his life. He got about a 4 week suspension and Essendon fans put up a big ruckus about it.
Hueskus because he is an idiot (looks like a Denis Rodman wannabe) and Akermanis because he is a showoff.
Libba is also up there, isn't he everywhere? And Bradley because he is just too old and I am sick of hearing about what a champion he is playing at 36 years of age!!!
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Scotti is the best!
Eagles Rock 4 Eva!!

Before any Bomber fans reply, can we please not go down that Eagles-Essendon violent rivalry path AGAIN?
SexyScot (well done in the oztips comp BTW)- what Misiti did was stupid and violent, but it was a one-off. He is not usually such a thug. He paid his price for it... not that you're not entitled to hate him
wink.gif

I found this on the NineMSN Discussion Boards - I bet this is you dockerbabe

Subject: other discussion boards
Published On: 21/08/00 14:05:27

Message: ok has any one been to bigfooty.com it's a cool room but i said a few mean things about the eagles or their supporters now every on in mean to me so i had to say sorry i was just putting an opinion forward and they were all mean i now realise that eagles supporters only see the good in them and the bad in freo and vice versa with us i find it sad now that i think of it so i'm going to change my ways and accept there is 2 wa teams
after all wc was here first and we used to support them so the least i can do is acknowledge them

I hate Wayne Carey ...Mick Martin BUT probably could change my mind if they played for the Swans ....

I also hate Shannon Grant and did when he played north of the border..

Well here's my list:

Fwaza Bwown tax dodging, thug, crim, say no more.
Spider "I'm too cool to give 100% and I'm a biggot scum too" Everitt.
David "mouthy" King.
Glen "I'm still bitter about being the ONLY player ever to get the arse from an AFL Club" Manton.
Lance "fat boy" Whitnall
That Franchina w***er.
The Roo dive duo - Bell and Harvey.
Scott "second year blues" Cummings
Justin "ho ho, I thought it'd be good to beat 'em by a point, ho ho" Murphy.
Wanganeen, settle down dickhead.

That'll do for now.

Cheers.

------------------
BOMBER BLITZ IN 2000!

How can you hate Tony Modra?! He is such a QT! He does not fight (not that often anyway) and had a shit of a year 'cause of McIngtosh! He is a total dickhead. Paul Hasleby is a legend! An dthe person I love to hate is (surprise, surprise) Ashley! Wayne Carey does not take my fancy and niether does Steven Silvagni!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

the players you love to hate????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back