The Port Power Offseason Lolz thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ...I was away and missed this ..........
Kornes beat Brabert ??????

Hilarious

Yep, more history in the making and another one for the embarassment cabinet - The first B&F to lead votes and clanger kicks:D
Almost as funny as Sheedy and Williams beating Primus...and then laughing about it.

Tippett was what ........... 14th in your B&F.

Why was he being offer a big pay rise this year to stay the highest paid (by a long way) crowbot?

Crow's Tippett scandal is just about over & done with just a couple of minor alterations for us to make.

Now this place can resume normal channels of hanging shite on the Port Power, $4 million plus loss this year just how low can this failed corporation go?

Crow's Tippett scandal is just about over & done with just a couple of minor alterations for us to make.

Now this place can resume normal channels of hanging shite on the Port Power, $4 million plus loss this year just how low can this failed corporation go?

Why don't crowies call it the trigg scandal?
I don't reckon it's just about over, the brand is now tarnished and timely reminders may be put forward:thumbsu:

Why don't crowies call it the trigg scandal?
I don't reckon it's just about over, the brand is now tarnished and timely reminders may be put forward:thumbsu:

Tippett is no longer a part of our club & i doubt very much if Trigg shall be also in an administrative role before too long, our brand shall recover in time which is something we will have plenty of, can you say the same for your club after the doubt put on it by Mr Thomas the other day?

Hahahaha, I'd forgotten about this thread. Team DJ starts it in September expecting that Port would be providing the off-season lolz. How'd that go for ya, DJ?

I look at your list ...I look at your 'Search For A Coach" I look at your $4 million dollar loss...I look at you having Jurrah at training ...I look at your annual 'quest for a Sponsor" .......I look at your ONECLUBSALARYCAPCHEATS1870EXISTINGTOWHATEVER .....and I lol! And that's all since September.

The ammo Oneclub provides is amazing.

And yet somehow a $300,000 fine will send us over the edge....

Long story short ...they can't. Rumblings are out already that Adelaide's Oval will be undersubscribed....and that my dear Nodmeister will be their Death Knell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I look at your list

A few softcocks sent packing, plenty of young talent brought in, future is looking brighter at Port. Unlike a certain other list which lost a forward/ruck who's apparently worth $3.5 million over 4 years and replaced him with Angus Graham :oops:

subaru said:
I look at your 'Search For A Coach"

Hinkley has been nothing but positive since joining the club. Let's not forget how hard you guys were fapping over Sando's 100% off-season record, well so far Hinkley has the same.

subaru said:
I look at your $4 million dollar loss

2 million net loss, actually, but of course the Advertiser published the figure that didn't include our grants. Don't worry, when they publish the Crows' annual figures I'm sure they'll remember to include any grants. It's what they did last year.

subaru said:
I look at you having Jurrah at training

81 goals in 36 games? I'm surprised you guys haven't offered him a $1.8 million dollar contract with an extra $280,000 in under the table payments yet. He's a better player than the last guy you offered that to.

subaru said:
I look at your annual 'quest for a Sponsor"

We already have plenty of sponsors, but a couple more couldn't hurt. Sponsors come and go, but the embarrassment of having included 'here we go, here we go, Camry Crows' will last forever.

subaru said:
I look at your ONECLUBSALARYCAPCHEATS1870EXISTINGTOWHATEVER

You know what the funny thing about that is? An SANFL team that is linked to the team I support goes $5,000 over the cap due to clerical errors, and it disappoints me. The AFL team that you actually support makes $280,000 in undisclosed payments due to deliberate, systematic lying and cheating, and you celebrate it. Guess that shows the difference in morality between the PAFC and the proven cheats.

subaru said:
.....and I lol!

So do I, subi. So do I. I laugh even harder at your desperate deflections and your desperation at acting like your club gaining a national reputation as cheaters and screwing themselves out of 3 years worth of draft picks due to their cheating and their mismanagement doesn't bother you. But this probably isn't a healthy way of dealing with what's going on in your head right now. There's plenty of helplines you can call if you need help.

Now what scenario would you prefer. A minor scandal which will blow over as quickly as it erupted or an ongoing status as the laughing stock of the competition. We have the former, you are guaranteed the latter. On field, off field, in the media and across the country, PAFC One Club is an irrelevant minnow, whose only purpose is to provide new lows and laughs.

I like Port!

Their off-season is going super so far and I can't wait until next season.

Now what scenario would you prefer. A minor scandal which will blow over as quickly as it erupted or an ongoing status as the laughing stock of the competition. We have the former, you are guaranteed the latter.

You've got this ass-backwards. This is a cyclical competition, on-field success comes and goes. Being branded as proven cheats, on the other hand, lasts forever.

Hinkley has been nothing but positive since joining the club. Let's not forget how hard you guys were fapping over Sando's 100% off-season record, well so far Hinkley has the same.

Dont remember any fapping:eek: that only happened at the end of last season.
Default Hinkley has been positive; but its easy when you are not playing and losing games.

Why was it though, that your club fapped over about 8 prospective coaches who all got out ten-foot poles to deflect any propositionso_O...I dont expect any of you mugs to answer that.:D

Another good question from the wise old man of the docks.:)

Is there an answer?

Tippett is no longer a part of our club

Yes he is, still on your list of senior players ... ;)

Check out your site.

i doubt very much if Trigg shall be also in an administrative role before too long,

You disagree with kaltmeibel

BTW,

Why was he being offer a big pay rise this year to stay the highest paid (by a long way) crowbot?

What is the answer?

Still in his rightfull position

Yep, ****ed & banned, that sure as hell is his rightful position.

Glad we agree.

Do you know the answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back