The Punting Thread - Home of the 9 leg multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't call myself a punter...but this was an interesting pop up in my online stories.
Apologies l don't have the full article...not a subscriber. 🤣

Basically a punter put on lost $152,000 in phone bets over 3 days and only paid up $2000.

The punter won after justices Maree Kennedy, Cameron Macauley and Kevin Lyons decided because the bookmaker had not obtained a signed authorisation to accept telephone bets and did not lodge such a form with Racing Victoria the debt did not stand.

Might have to the bookie a call. :laughv1:

Basically a punter put on lost $152,000 in phone bets over 3 days and only paid up $2000.

The punter won after justices Maree Kennedy, Cameron Macauley and Kevin Lyons decided because the bookmaker had not obtained a signed authorisation to accept telephone bets and did not lodge such a form with Racing Victoria the debt did not stand.

Might have to the bookie a call. :laughv1:

Sounds like a bit of a stretch loop hole…Ah well it’s a precedent now with phone bets…watch all those bookies race off down the straight to get that paperwork now🤣

You know what’s annoying, I wanted to put a bet on for Sportsbet that McKercher would be the Larkey would kick 3+ goals
I could find a hundred other combo’s but there was no McKercher option even though he had 37 last week.
Larkey now just kicked his third & McKercher leading possessions at present.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope no one got stung by that Rozee injury on 24d. I had a SGM with him for 25d, but the cashout figure at 3QT was already so good I took it, dodging what would have been a heartbreaker, with every other leg hitting and him getting injured on 24

The Punting Thread - Home of the 9 leg multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back