The questions and answers to all things VAFA over the Summer...watch this space!

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw vision of the pie eating contest at the Adelaide Oval and what a tag team they made.

James Jorgensen interchanged with James Heritage to form a team that would put fear in the eyes of sumo wrestlers. If only that translated into fine football performances on the field, Collegians would be unstoppable.

And it was Herro that was the leader. He took Big Jorgie under his large cushioned wing and taught him how to fit multiple pies in your mouth at one time whilst still talking and sizing up his next batch of freshly made pies from the oven.

God bless James Heritage!

Big Jorgie and James Heritage were pleased to take out the aptly named "Damian Lynch (Former Old Xav now at Balwyn on less $$ than he had hoped for) Pie Eating and Red Wine Swilling Contest" in Adelaide on Sunday.

Big Dame was very proud of his prodigies and hopes that they too will follow in his big footsteps to the goal squares of the EFL.

Apparently Balwyn couldn't offer Lynch as much as he had hoped for, but made up for the inadequacy by offering him a big marketing deal with four 'n twenty pies.

The deal included a starring role as the famed 'Lard-Ass' in the re-make of the movie classic 'Stand By Me' and a contra deal as the face of Australia's next 'Biggest Loser' and 'Super Size Me II' after his 12 month binge on the famous footy pie.

Knowing Lynch's prowess in the eating stakes, you wonder if Balwyn really have made a good investment. The big fella won't make it won't make it out on the pitch next year. Maybe he will regret his decision to leave the old xavs with the constant ridicule next season.

Apparently Balwyn couldn't offer Lynch as much as he had hoped for, but made up for the inadequacy by offering him a big marketing deal with four 'n twenty pies.

The deal included a starring role as the famed 'Lard-Ass' in the re-make of the movie classic 'Stand By Me' and a contra deal as the face of Australia's next 'Biggest Loser' and 'Super Size Me II' after his 12 month binge on the famous footy pie.

Knowing Lynch's prowess in the eating stakes, you wonder if Balwyn really have made a good investment. The big fella won't make it won't make it out on the pitch next year. Maybe he will regret his decision to leave the old xavs with the constant ridicule next season.

Since when did Lynch leave Xavs???

apparently dobson gave the speech of the century at the b&f.. telling all the biys 2 get bhind the club and dont desert it etc etc... horrible effort for him 2 leave marcellin...balwyn will b a joke of a club next year with all their new players...theyll never b a good TEAM

apparently dobson gave the speech of the century at the b&f.. telling all the biys 2 get bhind the club and dont desert it etc etc... horrible effort for him 2 leave marcellin...balwyn will b a joke of a club next year with all their new players...theyll never b a good TEAM

Quality club doesn't need a deserter preaching. They will be just fine. Strong school, strong culture. If you dont want to play with your mates and for the MFC jumper...good bye and good luck!

Collegians vs Old Xavs in round 1.

Will big Damian Lynch square up against his oldest foe and arch nemesis in the battle that never ends.......

Or will he be too busy at Market Research focus groups, eating the free party pies which they provide????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know Mark Corrigan's movements for next year? I noticed that he was dropped for the VFL grand final for Sandringham. Seemed very stiff after playing in the prelim.

I saw him at the ammos GF on the same day. Must have been hard for him to watch his brother accept the premiership cup for Old Haileybury after having a couple of stellar years at the club himself.

I think AFL clubs would consider that good performances on the tiny Brindisi St oval would not be a good indicator of their ability on the wide expanses of an AFL oval, besides, if Anstey didn't dominate VFL, why would a C Grade season change that.

Slay Master, could not help but pick you up on your earlier posting that the postage stamp producing an AFL list player. May be players who are good in traffic are worth looking at.

Slay Master, could not help but pick you up on your earlier posting that the postage stamp producing an AFL list player. May be players who are good in traffic are worth looking at.

So, any new questions that we VAFA legends can answer? Or even any scurrilous rumours? Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikke!

Big, big drama about to unfold in the VAFA. I cannot obviously reveal what is going on, but you will know what I am talking about when it happens.

Big, big drama about to unfold in the VAFA. I cannot obviously reveal what is going on, but you will know what I am talking about when it happens.

I think there has been a leak of information from the AGM. This infornmation was confidential and all delegates signed a confidentiality agreement. It would seem that security at the AGM has been compromised. I blame JT and his bevy of blonde leggy groupies.

Remove this Banner Ad

The questions and answers to all things VAFA over the Summer...watch this space!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back