Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tulsi Gabbard goes alright 🥰
The Democrat who is suddenly a Russian agent when she stops following the script. Would like to have seen more of her in Politics.
And as for AOC, I think politics is better when more people like her are involved. She's got a bit of a spine, and isn't afraid to give her 2 cents and try to lead.

The Democrat who is suddenly a Russian agent when she stops following the script. Would like to have seen more of her in Politics.
And as for AOC, I think politics is better when more people like her are involved. She's got a bit of a spine, and isn't afraid to give her 2 cents and try to lead.
AOC is a pig, bought and paid for fake actress. Couldn’t lead a horse to water.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mowman playing it off cool by lauging at the image of clearly blurred hands;

1a3a1a7b678fd85f10f425277d2a5486.png

Don't think we don't notice, choif

On the topic of woke, in one of the workshops I ran today I asked the group to draw a map of their ideal house and then get up the front and explain it to the rest of us - one woman decided to dedicate one of her rooms as her "feminist" room.

It was a square drawing with squares for rooms and then FEMINISM written in huge pink text inside one of the rooms.

Didn't know if I should laugh or cry but because I'm a wet wipe just said that's fantastic! And moved right along.

Probably Milo's mum on second thought

On the topic of woke, in one of the workshops I ran today I asked the group to draw a map of their ideal house and then get up the front and explain it to the rest of us - one woman decided to dedicate one of her rooms as her "feminist" room.

It was a square drawing with squares for rooms and then FEMINISM written in huge pink text inside one of the rooms.

Didn't know if I should laugh or cry but because I'm a wet wipe just said that's fantastic! And moved right along.

Probably Milo's mum on second thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back