Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs in a thermos are an awesome option.
Even BBQ snags in a thermos. Had a friend who years ago at Docklands, used to bring cold Four and Twenty pies (bought cheap at Woolworths) to the game and swap them over for hot ones after complaining he'd bought the cold ones at the ground. Worked a treat.

Even BBQ snags in a thermos. Had a friend who years ago at Docklands, used to bring cold Four and Twenty pies (bought cheap at Woolworths) to the game and swap them over for hot ones after complaining he'd bought the cold ones at the ground. Worked a treat.

Someone told me there are Microwave ovens in the Baby Change rooms.

Scary Movie took the piss out of Scream so much that i just can't take it even somewhat seriously anymore, I watched the new Scream movie today and it was borderline comedy to me.

Scary Movie took the piss out of Scream so much that i just can't take it even somewhat seriously anymore, I watched the new Scream movie today and it was borderline comedy to me.

There's a reason the first one is good and the rest kinda went to shit, a lot has to do with really, how far can you get away with a cloak a mask and a metric shit tonne of plot armour?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never seen a scream movie
The first film is a horror classic; the second not nearly as good, so I stopped watching at that point, thinking it would become ridiculous, like the Halloween and Friday the Thirteenth franchises.

I've never seen any of the Nightmare on Elm Street films.

Last edited:
!!!!!

first 3 elms are gold

I can remember waiting 3 hrs in a video shop for someone to return a vhs copy of elm street 3 the week it came out. Remember that any Gen Xers?
Had to have the vhs back by noon or one pm.
Got there at noon and no bastard brought one back for ages

Reckon i looked at every vid cover that day while waiting

Pet peeve.

I generally have dry burgers, no dairy at all to help with me no choking on food as dairy = mucus = where's my air intake and why do I need to mouth breathe suddenly.

If you are associated with a restaurant and you produce a menu of any description; PUT IT IN THE @###$% MENU.

So, very looking forward to double bacon spiced patty and here's surprise mayo on both bun and lettuce and tomato and patty smothered in plastic cheese, none of which appeared in the friggen writing.

I get it, really, I'm an outlier, but FML, I'm a big boy, I ask to remove shit and pay full price if I know I need to, try not to make my life hell yeah?

I've just had one on the best afternoons out in a long time.

I met up with someone who I've known online for 15 years on a London Underground forum who works on the tube.

I met him in person for the first time
today.

We had some stories to tell

Pet peeve.

I generally have dry burgers, no dairy at all to help with me no choking on food as dairy = mucus = where's my air intake and why do I need to mouth breathe suddenly.

If you are associated with a restaurant and you produce a menu of any description; PUT IT IN THE @###$% MENU.

So, very looking forward to double bacon spiced patty and here's surprise mayo on both bun and lettuce and tomato and patty smothered in plastic cheese, none of which appeared in the friggen writing.

I get it, really, I'm an outlier, but FML, I'm a big boy, I ask to remove sh*t and pay full price if I know I need to, try not to make my life hell yeah?
You will get what you're given and you will like it

!!!!!

first 3 elms are gold

I can remember waiting 3 hrs in a video shop for someone to return a vhs copy of elm street 3 the week it came out. Remember that any Gen Xers?
Had to have the vhs back by noon or one pm.
Got there at noon and no bastard brought one back for ages

Reckon i looked at every vid cover that day while waiting

They think they had it so easy.

All they need is a vpn, and a torrent client and they can watch a crap copy before its out on dvd if they are impatient. Doesn't even take 3 hours to download.
Back in my day, it didn't come out on video for around a year or so after the movie, and then we had to watch it on a tv screen so small its like watching the neighbour across the road's tv today.

You will get what you're given and you will like it
Much like what happened to the burger in the end, I shall indeed, you'll end up losing about 30% integrity though.

Not that you had much to begin with...
Black Cat GIF by Arrow Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back