Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Meme GIF by Likee US

Cheers Gringo for the suggestion, I will be out harvesting my Industrial Hemp crop this weekend, will put his name on my list of muso's to see...I will however heed your second suggestion and have a joint during harvest time, the SWMS will be fun🤣 maybe I can find his music on the Internet and harvest to the beat🥰

His music is pretty bland unless you see it live. Worth seeing next time he comes back though.

Hating Salt whatever isn't political, that's something everyone can get behind.

Taking the piss usually involves being funny, not just saying something dumb.
You're right. All jokes should always land with 100% success, please everyone, never touch on politics (and dumb stuff is never funny) d9d.gif .

Pragmatism, pretending we can still reverse a few degrees of warming is a fairly tale at this point. Need to concentrate on what can be done to cope with the situation.

Planting deciduous trees outside buildings and over streets like they do in hot countries and shit like that seems obvious.

We’ve recently inherited a 14 yo black Labrador in not great condition but at our place he’s getting a lot of love and attention and he’s got a huge yard to roam around in. From day one I started giving him hemp seed oil.
After seeing what it’s done for him I started taking it as well.
Since we’ve started taking hemp seed oil me and Clyde have lost weight, are more mobile, our hair is shinier, our skin is clearer and our eyes aren’t as cloudy.

We’ve recently inherited a 14 yo black Labrador in not great condition but at our place he’s getting a lot of love and attention and he’s got a huge yard to roam around in. From day one I started giving him hemp seed oil.
Since we’ve started taking hemp seed oil me and Clyde have lost weight, are more mobile, our hair is shinier, our skin is clearer and our eyes aren’t as cloudy.

How are Clyde's erections?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good Country oil is the best made in Border town and grown in SA.😊

So in the name of decreasing CO2 emissions you advocate planting trees that release massive amounts of CO2 through rotting foliage every 6 months?

Pure, unadulterated lysenkoism.

That's a load of shit. Most foliage should break down and turn back into compost. I was responding to ways to manage the increases not stop it any way. I agree that nothing is getting done now. If you can stop the houses heating up it will help lower costs of cooling without having to make something out of extracted products to produce it.

That's a load of s**t. Most foliage should break down and turn back into compost. I was responding to ways to manage the increases not stop it any way. I agree that nothing is getting done now. If you can stop the houses heating up it will help lower costs of cooling without having to make something out of extracted products to produce it.
Look it up.

I like trees. Better than cooking all summer too.
I meant deciduous trees. I'm think we should have more trees I just don't think we should plant non native deciduous ones. The natives that are deciduous are rainforest or tropical species and drop their leaves in dry weather not winter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back