The re-draft a reject thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Rick Ladson if available in the rookie draft. (I can't see him making it this far.)

I'm all for bringing in quality people from quality clubs. We attempted it this year with Robbie Campbell. He was a fringe player in a side that missed the GF by a whisker, and would bring leadership and a hard edge to our club. Al Clarkson was known to value his work ethic.

I'd be happy to take him. Time to play some hard ball.

Players that I'm mildly interested in:

Casey Sibosado
Pro: Talented 3rd tall, can play at either end
Con: We already have plenty 3rd talls...

Jason Davenport
Pro: Midfielder who can play inside or out, loves a goal
Con: Turning 27 next year!

Rick Ladson
Pro: Good kick, loves a contest and has finals experience.
Con: Have to beat GWS :eek:

Ben Nason
Pro: Quick, evasive and great goal sense. Could satisfy our small forward need.
Con: Wants to return home to SA

Travis Tuck
Pro: In and under midfielder who would help Moloney out dearly at the stoppages.
Con: "Could" follow Fevola's footsteps

Nick Heyne
Pro: Brave midfielder with good footskills.
Con: Bit slow.

Justin Bollenhagen
Pro: Quick, good left-foot kick. Can play anywhere on the ground.
Con: Apparently has some attitude issues, endurance.

Brendan Fevola
Pro: Could kick 50+ goals and win clutch games.
Con: Age, gambling addiction, alcohol abuse, fitness issues.... the list goes on.

I'm open to opinions, just don't troll me :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MELBOURNE has invited Tom Couch, the son of 1989 Brownlow Medallist Paul Couch, to train with the club.

Couch, who played with Collingwood’s VFL team in 2011, is the only additional player outside of Melbourne’s list to be training at the club.

Who knows much about him? Tough, inside mid is all I've heard/found...

Looked pretty handy the couple of times i saw him (on ABC), but didn't see any special tricks that would indicate he could make it at AFL level. But then again i'm no Phil Scully!

:D Love it!

For best and accurate results use salad instead, all the Big Macs will be gone before you know it and he'll be made to look hopeless. :p

If Tom is half of what his dad was I'll be happy.
If this is a reference to the Scully's, I'd be happy if Tom is half of what his dad is. That would make him an overweight fat ****, whereas his dad is an obese c#nt.

If I had it my way i wouldve invite Travis Tuck to train with us. Couch is tiny at 177cm 78kg.I think we have enough small underweight players. He's a good runner and not a bad kick but not that tough inside midfielder that we need. Tuck on the other hand is i think 188cm 90kg strong inside midfielder that we need.
Then again im not Mark Neeld. He probably saw something in Couch during his days at the Pies.

:D

How many big macs out of 10 on the Phil Scully rating system does he get?

4 and a 1/4:D
1_21_Big_Mac.jpg

1_21_Big_Mac.jpg

1_21_Big_Mac.jpg

1_21_Big_Mac.jpg

quarter-pounder.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

The re-draft a reject thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back