snorkels

Debutant
Nov 27, 2008
perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles
cuzzo back in this saturday and ya gotta be excited.

He will get this side back on track. His blitzing speed..his gutsy midfield..his charisma..his baffled "wtf, why am I here compadre'?" look around the stadium.

His falling to the ground and clutching at yet another injury and out again for weeks.

Cuzzos days are over...I hate to say I am now in agreement with the rest of you..Cuzzs days are well behind him........:(:(

I can only assume that you are a Freo troll or Tiger bandwagoner who jumped on when we got Cuz, and is now jumping off because we're having a crap season.

I AM excited that Cousins is back. And the talk of him being "finished" already....I find truly baffling.

I can only assume that you are a Freo troll or Tiger bandwagoner who jumped on when we got Cuz, and is now jumping off because we're having a crap season.

I AM excited that Cousins is back. And the talk of him being "finished" already....I find truly baffling.
No, Snorkels came from WCE.

cuzzo back in this saturday and ya gotta be excited.

He will get this side back on track. His blitzing speed..his gutsy midfield..his charisma..his baffled "wtf, why am I here compadre'?" look around the stadium.

His falling to the ground and clutching at yet another injury and out again for weeks.

Cuzzos days are over...I hate to say I am now in agreement with the rest of you..Cuzzs days are well behind him........:(:(
so because he is getting old he will get injured when he plays AFL but not VFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

The REAL dream team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back