The real reason Fev is gone - fight with Marc Murphy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're trying to sound smart, shouldn't you have realised that it is actually disinterested, not uninterested.

No, i think depending on which dictionary you choose to google while you are scanning for errors to correct, you might find that both words are suitable.

Let's just assume for a moment this rumour posted by the OP is correct.

You then need to ask yourself, why would Murph and Fev have a punch on?

You then need to ask yourself, why would Murph and Fev have a punch on?

Murphy notices that Fev is blind drunk and making an idiot of himself. Murphy tries to get Fev to leave. Fev, lacking his wits, doesn't want to leave and gets physical when Murph insists.

Just a hypothetical but is certainly plausible.

Murphy notices that Fev is blind drunk and making an idiot of himself. Murphy tries to get Fev to leave. Fev, lacking his wits, doesn't want to leave and gets physical when Murph insists.

Just a hypothetical but is certainly plausible.

And of course the security guys,
hired from James Bond movies,
all looked away at the same time and missed it.

Can a mod close this crap please.

Not sure if this has been posted before, but here's an interview with Fev, by the Failurewood President, Fat Eddie. Doesn't seem to be any suggestion of another incident. Fev clearly can't remember what happened though. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not buying it. He was quoted in the article in the HUN as saying to Murph "I love you man, I really really love you!!"

Yeah after the incident. I wonder why he went to such great lengths to say that?

If this is it, you could be barking up the wrong tree

Crown security kept a strict eye on him as he slapped players in the face, only to then passionately hug and kiss them.
"I love you man," Fevola said while embracing team mate Marc Murphy.
"I really, really love you."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...es-through-night/story-e6frf96x-1225778329231

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back