The Round 1 2019 team thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

Our record against Adelaide, we've only lost once to them since R2 2011 (and even then it was our best match in a bunch of bad matches to start of 2017).

9-1 in our favour in the last 10, they have never beaten us at Adelaide Oval. Something about this mob that Clarko gets us up for, so those writing us off early might want to temper their expectations regarding our demise. At least wait until we lose to the doggies in R2.

If Glass or TOB are anywhere near the senior side we might as well give up
Bit harsh on Glass. He's only played 10 games of senior footy and had had a lot less time with the game.

Timmy is about to turn 25 and is right on the cusp of 50 games which puts him right in journeyman/depth territory.

Both are in the final year of their contracts, I expect they will both be given a chance to earn another one, so we will see them at some point this year

Bit harsh on Glass. He's only played 10 games of senior footy and had had a lot less time with the game.

Timmy is about to turn 25 and is right on the cusp of 50 games which puts him right in journeyman/depth territory.

Both are in the final year of their contracts, I expect they will both be given a chance to earn another one, so we will see them at some point this year

Perhaps... I just cant see a spot for them or a future in the league.

Perhaps... I just cant see a spot for them or a future in the league.
Which is fair enough based on what they have shown.
I just think it's a bit early to know for sure on Glass.

Timmy, I think we know what we get, he looks more comfortable down the back but not by much

Remove this Banner Ad

The Round 1 2019 team thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back