The run home

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm confident of winning the next two, the Dogs are our biggest obstacle right now though. We SHOULD beat Richmond under the roof and Freo is a 50/50.

From what I gather, To make the 8 have to win 3 of our last 5 games... Tough ask with Bulldogs, freo and richmond.
It won't be a tough task if North do right thing and beat dees and saints, North won't lose last 3 games, they'll get one. But yeah drop one of next two and could be tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got to do the right thing, win the next two then look to hit our stride in the last 3 games. If we hit form at the right time and stay undefeated until finals time , Look out Here come The Roo Boys!

Just got to do the right thing, win the next two then look to hit our stride in the last 3 games. If we hit form at the right time and stay undefeated until finals time , Look out Here come The Roo Boys!
I agree, a really ordinary season seems to unfolding nicely. Could Scotts have been 'timing the run' the whole time? :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree, a really ordinary season seems to unfolding nicely. Could Scotts have been 'timing the run' the whole time? :confused:
No.

We aren't that good or our player's that reliable that we can time our form to the minute.

We're still good enough to beat average opposition, but not good enough to go with the big boys, imo.

Freo game really depends on how they go in the derby next week and if they secure top 2 or not. Dogs past month has been fairly soft with only the Geelong game over there being a hard ask. They'll also be coming back from Perth the week before they play us. Round 23 woulde be a 50/50 game depending on where both teams are on the ladder and if gunning for top 4. Having said that it is North you can never tell.

Remove this Banner Ad

The run home

Remove this Banner Ad

Back