The run home

Remove this Banner Ad

No.

We aren't that good or our player's that reliable that we can time our form to the minute.

We're still good enough to beat average opposition, but not good enough to go with the big boys, imo.

Some downhill skiiing - if we beat Freo or the Doggies might stiffen the old resolve which is a bit flaccid at the moment

Some downhill skiiing - if we beat Freo or the Doggies might stiffen the old resolve which is a bit flaccid at the moment
We're going to need to beat 2 of Freo, Dogs and Tigs to make the 8 (on the assumption we beat the Saints). We do that and we deserve to be there, if we can't then there's no point being there.

We're going to need to beat 2 of Freo, Dogs and Tigs to make the 8 (on the assumption we beat the Saints). We do that and we deserve to be there, if we can't then there's no point being there.

From the "testing" side of it that's true

Typical reaction after beating up on you frauds.

You are below us on the ladder and this is your best season in the last 34 years.

We haven't even got going yet, had more injuries and a much harder draw... and still ahead.
Dont go on thinking you beat us. We beat us. 94 from your 116 points off our turnovers was it?
Best season for 34 years? This isnt even our best season for 2 years. 5 loses in 2013 and already 6 this one.
Much harder draw. Lmao. Im sure your recent run against 18th, 17th, 16th, 15th, 14th, 11th and 8th was real tough. Another tough one with 13th this week.

Dont go on thinking you beat us. We beat us. 94 from your 116 points off our turnovers was it?
Best season for 34 years? This isnt even our best season for 2 years. 5 loses in 2013 and already 6 this one.
Much harder draw. Lmao. Im sure your recent run against 18th, 17th, 16th, 15th, 14th, 11th and 8th was real tough. Another tough one with 13th this week.
Can you just go away and play Lego with Ty Vickery FFS

Our recent run is based on how the fixture was created, no fault of ours. When you finish in the top 4, you get a hard draw.... i'm sure we wouod have liked a few soft games early in the year to kick start our season.

Scored 100 points in a game lately ?

Last time we did was the last time someone scored 100 points agaisnt us.

You're below us.

You just got your ass handed to you by Adelaide.

We've beat you in our last five encounters.

You haven't won a final in 14 years.

You're just s***.

Which leads me to my next question. If you're laughing your ass off, what should we be doing? Rofling?

Last edited:
Which has provided the biggest ruddy LOL's

The tragi-comedy that has been Footscray for 60 years
GoDees 50 years of irrelevance
Richmond

Tough call, but I vote Richmond by virtue of microwaved memberships.

Gotta be the doggies for me.

2 grand finals in 90 years for 1 flag.

we are getting edgy after 16.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You lost seven games in 2013.

Eight if you include the EF loss to the team that ended the H&A season in 9th.

You're below us.

You just got your ass handed to you by Adelaide.

We've beat you in our last five encounters.

You haven't won a final in 14 years.

You're just s***.

Which leads me to my next question. If you're laughing your ass off, what should we be doing? Rofling?
We lost to the rows by 36. Which was our biggest loss for the year.
Did't you guys los to Gold Coast by more than that. Rofling.

We lost to the rows by 36. Which was our biggest loss for the year.
Did't you guys los to Gold Coast by more than that. Rofling.

Didn't the crows kick 11.50 or something like that... hardly worth "crowing" about, you were comprehensively flogged.

And LOL at a richmond fan giving anyone shit about their record against the suns, you blokes have been their bitches since inception.

Didn't the crows kick 11.50 or something like that... hardly worth "crowing" about, you were comprehensively flogged.

And LOL at a richmond fan giving anyone shit about their record against the suns, you blokes have been their bitches since inception.
We lost bad. Worst loss of the season. And it was only by 36. How many 10 goals losses have you had again?

Remove this Banner Ad

The run home

Remove this Banner Ad

Back