The run home

Remove this Banner Ad

Ty playing with Lego and the Tiger poster above are both about as useful as a crack in a glass eye..

For some reason I feel I should post:

Zondor likes this.

We lost bad. Worst loss of the season. And it was only by 36. How many 10 goals losses have you had again?

Just lost Conca and Grimes to hammies.... it's going to be fun watching Dea or Bachelor or any other of your shit truck defenders on our 3rd tall.

Care to change your tune, prior to missing the finals?

9th has your name written all over it.

Just lost Conca and Grimes to hammies.... it's going to be fun watching Dea or Bachelor or any other of your shit truck defenders on our 3rd tall.

Care to change your tune, prior to missing the finals?

9th has your name written all over it.
2 week injuries and we play you in 4 weeks. Also you forgot about Astbury. He'll towel up whoever he gets.
Wich games are we going to lose to to finsh 9th?

2 week injuries and we play you in 4 weeks. Also you forgot about Astbury. He'll towel up whoever he gets.
Wich games are we going to lose to to finsh 9th?
Seriously mate, you are on a North board, we will not agree with you, so you are on a hiding to nothing.
Go and talk up your tigers on a board that may give a stuff what you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back to the topic, Herald Sun thinks we will finish 10th, losing the last 3 games. While it is obvious that our last 3 games will be tough, I can't see us losing all 3. If we can't beat Freo, I'd say we will likely beat the Dogs.

Back to the topic, Herald Sun thinks we will finish 10th, losing the last 3 games. While it is obvious that our last 3 games will be tough, I can't see us losing all 3. If we can't beat Freo, I'd say we will likely beat the Dogs.
I agree the dogs have gone on a port circa-2014 type run but they will tire soon.

Those referring to us being a top 4 chance, which very winnable games are either of WC or Sydney (and even Bulldogs) dropping to let us in?
I'm assuming people think Sydney will lose to GWS and Dogs will lose to us and WC.

Personally I'm just worried about making the finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

The run home

Remove this Banner Ad

Back