Radio The SEN Thread 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
matty thompson was outside punt rd oval yesterday during the richo press conference labelling the fact that sen missed out on the important bits of the coverage (aka the applause/thank yous/etc) 'a nightmare' (read this on punt rd end) - did anyone listen to the coverage?

matty thompson was outside punt rd oval yesterday during the richo press conference labelling the fact that sen missed out on the important bits of the coverage (aka the applause/thank yous/etc) 'a nightmare' (read this on punt rd end) - did anyone listen to the coverage?
Yeah they kept losing the line.

The best news I've had today is that I've turfed my VCR now that I can FINALLY get 7 on foxtel:thumbsu:Sorry for the touch of self indulgence. Missing steve and Ed immensly:thumbsdown:

Does anyone know if there will be a replacement to BitUSA? I need some sort of American fix, or even just something to replicate the ed/steve combo... I've moved on to John Safran's Sunday night show on JJJ for some comedy, it lacks in the NFL department...

They should get Ed in there, get another Yank in there (can't be too hard to find) who knows his shit or some other bloke who knows his AS equally and well, and have Mark Franklin anchor it all.

Andrew Lowther has just been put in his place by an elderly caller. moaned about Brumby's speech at the golf then proceeded to call the lady a liar [he claims she calls every week under another alias] Hmmm I heard this lady last week talking about Warney using the same name. Lowther is very ordinary:rolleyes:

Thought they covered the golf really well this week, not the easiest sport to cover on the radio, but I thought they did a good job.

I just popped into this thread to make the same comment.

I was at the golf yesterday and had the headphones on listening to SEN and the coverage was first class. Youblokes Maher and Tim James did a great job whispering on the course as did Huddo as the host. No wonder those boys spent the day whispering, they were on the fairway only metres behind the players all day.

Andrew Lowther has just been put in his place by an elderly caller. moaned about Brumby's speech at the golf then proceeded to call the lady a liar [he claims she calls every week under another alias] Hmmm I heard this lady last week talking about Warney using the same name. Lowther is very ordinary:rolleyes:

Yeah I heard this, he was acting like such a w***er. Good on her.

Mark Franklin's new show is pretty good. Doesnt have the in-depth discussion as BUSA but he still gives scores and fixtures which is better than nothing.

Yeah I heard this, he was acting like such a w***er. Good on her.

Mark Franklin's new show is pretty good. Doesnt have the in-depth discussion as BUSA but he still gives scores and fixtures which is better than nothing.

I don't mind Mark at least there is a bit of diversity in his show. Thought the stations coverage of the golf was also good[hard to call having to whisper]The only blot in the copybook was the tripe served up between 12-3pm Friday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

with the cricket season starting i wouldve expected some more cricketing guests?

Australian cricketers only go on the radio if they have something to flog, usually a book.

When did you last hear Ricky Ponting doing radio and TV interviews.

He was on MG yesterday and the 7.30 report last night.

Surprise, Surprise, he's got a new book out.

Australian cricketers only go on the radio if they have something to flog, usually a book.

When did you last hear Ricky Ponting doing radio and TV interviews.

He was on MG yesterday and the 7.30 report last night.

Surprise, Surprise, he's got a new book out.

ah i see. teh captains diary?

Theres a new fight show on tonight on the all night appetite talking mma/boxing and some wrestling.

Should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back