FTA-TV The sexual tension between Brad McEwan and Sandra Sully

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Tom Petrovski and Sandra should be allowed some banter at the end of the Comsec reports.
I think Sandra wants to be startin' somethin' - by the way she says "thanks Tom" with a smile. It's just that there's no room for such banter in those Comsec reports, they seem to be tightly scheduled.

Good call sarbbo on Sandra's hair, exactly my thoughts :thumbsu:

Brad must be quite the heart breaker. I once saw him a few years back driving through Greville St in an awesome convertible (cant remember the make) with not one but two hot blondes in the car. Not bad for a rednut Brad, not bad at all.:thumbsu:

Brad must be quite the heart breaker. I once saw him a few years back driving through Greville St in an awesome convertible (cant remember the make) with not one but two hot blondes in the car. Not bad for a rednut Brad, not bad at all.:thumbsu:

That is unreal, great to see that there is still a blood nut who has the pull.
Sandra and him have that certain spark between them.

Very funny thread :thumbsu:

Tom Piotrowski does his best work on Sky News, especially with Susan Latimore who is a bit of a hottie.

Mind you, he'll need to elbow aside old Johnny Mangos and Michael Willesee. The general flirting, sexual tension and childish giggling between those three, add in Jacinta Tynan as well, is a wonder to behold.

I think poor Tom is getting a little frustrated with how things are panning out between Brad and Sandra.

[YOUTUBE]BcyY8xd6eho[/YOUTUBE]

Don't blame him.

edit - he loses it halfway through - in case you're wondering about the reason for the vid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HA HA Big Tom is a classic... love the eyebrow movements when he stutters

haven't been watching sky business news lately but yeah Karen Tso!!!! she's a beauty... no wonder Tom cant read his cues properly

Every night it is just pure entertainment watching these two on TV.

Tonight andra called Brad a lady killer, which set off an intense busrt of flirting, with Sandra patting his arm. I think the Ch 10 bosses would love it, I am sure it must get others like me who watch the news to see it unfold.

Every night it is just pure entertainment watching these two on TV.

Tonight andra called Brad a lady killer, which set off an intense busrt of flirting, with Sandra patting his arm. I think the Ch 10 bosses would love it, I am sure it must get others like me who watch the news to see it unfold.
Cool I'll be able to watch that later on!

The plot thickens......

sandra_sully_0003.jpg

Brads hands are rather ominously placed....

I think they have rekindled their flame a little since this thread as last posted in, over the last weeks it seems they banter has sparked up a little.

I felt they were taking each other for granted a little in the early weeks of October, some of their repartee seemed a little forced and Brad almost seemed a little distant.

Or am I over-analysing?

I think they have rekindled their flame a little since this thread as last posted in, over the last weeks it seems they banter has sparked up a little.

I felt they were taking each other for granted a little in the early weeks of October, some of their repartee seemed a little forced and Brad almost seemed a little distant.

Or am I over-analysing?
Not at all. I noticed it too.

Perhaps they've had some trouble recently. Maybe Petrovski was rocking the boat.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The sexual tension between Brad McEwan and Sandra Sully

Remove this Banner Ad

Back