FTA-TV The sexual tension between Brad McEwan and Sandra Sully

Remove this Banner Ad

A while ago, when Sandra was on holidays or something they had Kathryn Robinson in. She tried a couple of times to "do as well as Sandra" and failed dismilly. Think Brad may have even fobbed her off a bit one night.
I would rather watch a show about this than Home and Away or other rubbish like it.

Bump!!

Anyone see last night? I think Brad was singing the spiderman song in play of the day and that led to Sandra laughing throughout the entire weather segment. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Yeah I saw that too. Poor old Sandra completely lost her shit during the weather and could barely get through it.:D

Brad trying to sing was pretty funny though, you can tell he does it on purpose just to mess with Sandra's head.

Last night i think it was Sandra let out a huge sneeze during Brad's sports segment. Brad remarked on it which resulted in Sandra giggling all the way through the weather report:D

hmmm if they had sex on live TV it could arguably smash all time TV ratings.

Sandra has been with me for a long long time................

:thumbsu:

Throw in Donahue D'Souza and you're set.

Helen Kapalos looks a lively type too.
HELEN KAPOLOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................She looks ok from the neck up, but you have to remember she is sitting down when shes reading the news. Having seen her in real life, I can assure you, there is a serious reconsideration is in order. She has the arse and stomach the size of a postcode. Way too much fatty greek food for that girl..............EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

HELEN KAPOLOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................She looks ok from the neck up, but you have to remember she is sitting down when shes reading the news. Having seen her in real life, I can assure you, there is a serious reconsideration is in order. She has the arse and stomach the size of a postcode. Way too much fatty greek food for that girl..............EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

lol what have you done you have ruined my dreams of Helen of Troy ! lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wendy Kingston now holds the title for me... Sandra held it for many years, but Wendy surely has her measure... Anyone seen Stefanovic trying to flirt with her when he does the Today show promos they play on the late news? He wants a piece of that...

wendy_kingston_02.jpg

Wendy Kingston now holds the title for me... Sandra held it for many years, but Wendy surely has her measure... Anyone seen Stefanovic trying to flirt with her when he does the Today show promos they play on the late news? He wants a piece of that...

wendy_kingston_02.jpg

An absolute stunner with a great bubbly personality as well:heart::heart::heart:

yeah they're on holidays. I think its Kathryn Robinson at the minute, I've seen the news for a while but I've noticed in the past she tries to act like Sandra and whoever the bloke is for sports tonight never buys it.

Off-topic slightly, there's a new (?) weathergirl on the Channel 9 news. I dislike her.

Their sports presenter sounds like an arrogant bastard, too.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The sexual tension between Brad McEwan and Sandra Sully

Remove this Banner Ad

Back