The Summer transfer rumor thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A combination of A and B there. Not sure id start him ahead of Agbonlahor nor do I think you want him as much as others would
no, he wouldn't or shouldn't start ahead of agbonlahor because agbonlahor despite having a poor touch, being dumb and being a poor one on one finisher will create/get on the end of many more touches because he has a ridiculously undefendable asset that will always cause problems.

owen has nothing, nothing, nothing!! don't make me cry oh.....

petrov's first half of the season was better but his second half was still good.

he was player of the season. whether he was named it or not. (I don't know?)

Pretty sure Ashley Young was voted your player of the season. I hope for your sake NRC isnt trusted to replace Barry. As I said before Miguel Veloso is the obvious replacement isnt he.

Apparantly in todays papers Owen has told Everton hes happy to join on a performance based deal aslong as he is given a sign on fee. Is that even legal :confused:

says our resident french football expert. ;)

Well he was named as the left back in the team of the season so I think thats good enough reasoning. Plus who doesnt watch the highlights when Taiwo scores a goal. His left foot is sexier than David Duchovny and Cyril Rioli combined

City wanted Taiwo in January but 12 mill was what they were quoted

You're making things up again, no?

Let me guess, read it somewhere, can't find the link, yada yada yada

You're making things up again, no?

Let me guess, read it somewhere, can't find the link, yada yada yada

Are you serious? Just type Taye Taiwo Man City into Google for your answer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you serious? Just type Taye Taiwo Man City into Google for your answer

As much faith as I have in the community.footballpools website I'm not sure there is any real confirmation there that we asked for a price, or were given a price for Taiwo.

http://goal.com/en/news/11/transfer...irkov-chelsea-have-not-made-an-offer-to-sign-

^^ chelsea haven't even talked to zhirkov according to the radio interview extract
Alan Smith and Joey Barton are looking for new clubs.

Didn't Barton say he wanted to stay? He'll probably be kicked out anyway. Smith will probably go to Sunderland or Portsmouth.

Barton still had 3 years left on his contract i think.
barton can ****ing die in a fire that ****ing w***er

Saw a story in The Mirror that we have offered Valencia 15m pounds and also Voronin for Silva. I seriously doubt that would be accepted, and I think that they will hold out for a fee in the region of 25-30m pounds.

He [Fabregas] is expensive, yes, but he is needed as a valuable squad player for several reasons. a) he's the future, b) he's catalonian ... so he's proud and passionate whenever he runs out for the red and the blue, c) barca desperately need squad depth with a packed 09/10 season ahead and the imminent departures of hleb/gudjohnsen, d) most important reason ... to keep xavi and iniesta on their toes ... both for barca and spain.

Wait a second... Fabregas is Welsh?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back