Preview The Swans Redemption Arc Goes On - Sydney vs Port Adelaide - Preliminary Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if I've missed something re Cleary, not trying to take anything away from the kid but all i saw was a couple of stock standard promising but hardly unbelievable performances that was neither bad nor amazing for what is expected of a 19 yr old. Any less than what we saw and I would've been disappointed. He is no where near Wicks, having an absolute laugh saying he's 'well ahead' let alone ahead at all. There is absolutely 0 chance Cleary gets into a prelim/gf ahead of Wicks if it were to come down to that - which it probably won't anyway.
I've got Cleary over Wicks.. Looks to be a more complete player and has more going on between the ears then Wicks.

On CET-AL00 using BigFooty.com mobile app

A lot of Adelaide fans travelled across for the semi in 2016. Some Port fans might be discouraged from travelling after their QF shellacking

Some Port nob reckons 20k Port fans will be there

Crazy how the last time we beat Port, we had Tom Mitchell, Kurt Tippett and Aliir in our team; and Mills was a first year player. I didnt realise its been that long since we won against them lol.

Crazy how the last time we beat Port, we had Tom Mitchell, Kurt Tippett and Aliir in our team; and Mills was a first year player. I didnt realise its been that long since we won against them lol.
Can we borrow back Aliir just for the day? Strictly for sentimental reasons of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could be wrong but I think our last 7 Prelim finals, our record is 6-1.

Sydney are good at prelims.

Week after is a different issue

Not much new in Horse’s presser

Haven’t decided on Mills’ replacement yet

Juzzy has done some extra specific training which he’s gotten through well, Braeden also has trained well

Quotes:

We won't be coming back against these guys. I f we do another slow start it's over, can't afford to give a start this time. Time for some of this..

In the British army parachute training before something called milling, basically punching each other in the face for a minute without ducking or weaving. We would stand in the corridor and slap each other to pump ourselves up. It really works. Please swans players do this each week!

Not overly concerned about Port's winning streak. Would have ended last year at the SCG if not for a horror set of injuries. We've been good at converting prelims into GF appearances.

Meanwhile if you search for how many Prelims Hinkley has gotten past in 6 finals appearances over his 11 completed seasons at Port, your device will blue screen.*

* Probably

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview The Swans Redemption Arc Goes On - Sydney vs Port Adelaide - Preliminary Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back