Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be the place for any ticket and barcode requests folks may have.

MOD NOTICE - PLEASE POST ALL TICKETING AND BARCODE REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD - SWANS SUPPORTERS ONLY.

Will provide links and access to ticketing and member barcode information once more info about each of our finals is released.

To keep things in order, there are a few groundrules for requesting barcodes or tickets, as decided by the mods:

1. You must have been a member of the Bigfooty forums for at least 2 years.
2. You must have made at least 500 posts - some within the past 6 months, including a history of posting on the Swans board.

This is to ensure that users who actually contribute to our online community of Swans fans are looked after and given first opportunity over those who only post when there are barcodes or tickets up for grabs.

If you do NOT meet the above criteria, any request posts you make in this thread will be deleted.

If you DO meet the above criteria, post your requests in here. Any member who has spare tickets or barcodes and is willing to share can DM/Start a conversation with whoever they choose from this thread. It is up to those individuals to decide who they wish to communicate and share their tickets/barcodes with.

This post will be updated to list:

Members in need of a ticket/barcode:
Indie_ for GF
wills2g for any finals after QF
mattpolo8 for any finals
kangle4 for GF barcodes/ballot entry
dopesayo for GF
Jimbo OZ 2 barcodes for GF

Members with tickets/barcodes available:

Any further questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
What are the prices of tickets? AFL goes a bit nuts on PF ticket prices which holds demand back a bit I reckon. Saying that, I am surprised it isn’t 1 ticket per barcode as a lot of swans members will want to go that may not be able to go to the GF so last time seeing the team this year.

Ok;
Cat 1 - $209
Cat 2 - $158
Cat 3 - $121
Cat 4 - $65
The people's grand final tickets are getting up there these days aren't they.

Predict utter mayhem tomorrow - not only are AFL tickets on sale at 10, but so are NRL tickets. Will the ticketek Windows 95 setup cope - $1.0001 favourite it won't!

And the NRL semi is of course on at the same time on Friday Night.

We thinking sellout ? Why would any Port fans travel for this ? Cost them thousands when they’re literally no chance.

At least they will experience first hand the high cost of living in Sydney so should have them in our corner for the next COLA discussion.

JHWF - looking out for the financial welfare of oppo fans

Predict utter mayhem tomorrow - not only are AFL tickets on sale at 10, but so are NRL tickets. Will the ticketek Windows 95 setup cope - $1.0001 favourite it won't!

I was stunned when I saw that. Getting to a Friday night game for most is a pain, add in ours being a prelim and throw an NRL game next door for good measure! All we need now is for Randwick Race Course to hold a night race meeting!

Yep, it’s $$$. Hence why I reckon they do the 2 tickets per barcode. With he prelim at the MCG being an interstate side and these kind of prices I reckon it leaves the crowd 10k-15k short of where it could be with more reasonable pricing.

This game 100% should be a sellout at the SCG.

I was stunned when I saw that. Getting to a Friday night game for most is a pain, add in ours being a prelim and throw an NRL game next door for good measure! All we need now is for Randwick Race Course to hold a night race meeting!
Wonder if there's still time for Sydney to hold a formula 1 race on Friday and have the track set up around Moore Park.

Maybe Katy Perry should hold a warm up concert down the road as well. The more the merrier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy Dance GIF

Got mine now - Bay 11 row C.
Pretty close to the same seats we had at the 2022 prelim.

Not a Swans fan, but a Port fan. Have 4 available (2Ad, 2Co) as Dad and I both bought tickets separately 🤦. Am happy to transfer via ticketek for the tickets at cost price ($236).

Only one ticket per barcode even though email suggested two.

And those ticket prices don't miss you....

But anyway, tickets sourced and any time you walk away from Ticketek having achieved what you wanted to achieve should be considered a massive win.
That's strange - what membership level do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back