Preview The Swans Redemption Arc Goes On - Sydney vs Port Adelaide - Preliminary Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well we are 2-4 this year when trailing at 3QT, yet 9-0 when leading at QT.

It suggests that if any period in a game matters most to us having a good performance, it is the early stages of a match. We like to think we can stand up in fourth quarters and chase a team down but our record shows in most cases we've actually failed to do so.

In those losses where we trailed at 3QT, we either let our opposition in and gave them confidence over the first three quarters (Richmond), ran out of time trying to come from behind and had to rely on an individual kick after the siren (Fremantle) or just gave ourselves no chance by not really turning up at all and it being a blow-out (Bulldogs, Port.)

All cases where our shizen first three quarters cost us in one way or another.

Fair mate fair

How about everyone just play well all game 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sucks for Adams but this is the consequence of effectively having a fully fit squad, someone we love is going to miss out. Literally with all of the multipositional of our guys he would be playing if any one of 15 guys got injured/down on form. Just happens that 1 of the 8 he wouldn't replace goes down

Adams had plenty of games to make himself un-droppable and I say that as someone who rates what he brings.
You're absolutely correct.

Adams has never struck me as someone who was coming to us other than footy reasons. I wonder what promises were made to him and his management because if he was promised an on ball spot, he would be feeling extra bitter towards the club at present...........

I just want a Grundy-Heeney-Rowbottom clinic like they were dishing up earlier this season.

I want first usage, hard ball wins, fast clearances, breaking out the front of stoppages, scores directly out of the centre. The full 2024 Sydney arsenal that made us 5-6 goals better than everyone we faced, not this 'eking out hard-fought wins that could go either way in the dying stages' business of recent times.

They've only gotta do it two more times and then they can put their feet up and drink all the piss they want in Europe for all I care. COME ON BOYS!!!

I just want a Grundy-Heeney-Rowbottom clinic like they were dishing up earlier this season.

I want first usage, hard ball wins, fast clearances, breaking out the front of stoppages, scores directly out of the centre. The full 2024 Sydney arsenal that made us 5-6 goals better than everyone we faced, not this 'eking out hard-fought wins that could go either way in the dying stages' business of recent times.

They've only gotta do it two more times and then they can put their feet up and drink all the piss they want in Europe for all I care. COME ON BOYS!!!
The ruck dual is critical. Sweet hurt Grundy last time. If Grundy can’t dominate the ruck then the battle becomes harder.

If they do this and win it all comfortably they can all sit back and drink their own bathwater in 2025 for all I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back