Media The Sweet F.A Retrospective - SEASON 8 pg.4

Remove this Banner Ad

But ladies love poets..... Don't they?

They still do. However I no longer provide prime cuts of verse. Muses come (less frequently of course) and then they go. The remaining poetry is stagnant and perfunctory.

Moreover I am more than somewhat decrepit. This is perhaps best symbolised by the remaining strands of hair on my head coming from my nostrils and ears.

These have been uncut for many decades. The resultant metre long living hairs have been woven into a single Dreddy. I usually wrap this into a somewhat mottled rope and fold it around my head. Nowadays it looks like I am wearing a turban.

They still do. However I no longer provide prime cuts of verse. Muses come (less frequently of course) and then they go. The remaining poetry is stagnant and perfunctory.

Moreover I am more than somewhat decrepit. This is perhaps best symbolised by the remaining strands of hair on my head coming from my nostrils and ears.

These have been uncut for many decades. The resultant metre long living hairs have been woven into a single Dreddy. I usually wrap this into a somewhat mottled rope and fold it around my head. Nowadays it looks like I am wearing a turban.
I don't think you are putting in the effort to find new, more inspiring muses. There is so much beauty in the world just waiting to be run through the filter that is your inner workings. To deprive the world of your art is a sin. Also, I think I may have cracked the case of the missing roots.

On a related note, no-one ever warned me about nostril hairs growing up and now I find myself in a daily struggle with them.

I wake in a cold sweat having dreamt that they grow so unruly that I can no longer breathe through my nose.

I don't think you are putting in the effort to find new, more inspiring muses. There is so much beauty in the world just waiting to be run through the filter that is your inner workings. To deprive the world of your art is a sin. Also, I think I may have cracked the case of the missing roots.

On a related note, no-one ever warned me about nostril hairs growing up and now I find myself in a daily struggle with them.

I wake in a cold sweat having dreamt that they grow so unruly that I can no longer breathe through my nose.
There are those electric clippers you can use... Not that I would know.

OMG. I feel your pain.

The other week I noticed hairs growing out of my ears. I was like wtf? I keep trying to push them back in but it doesn't seem to work. So embarrassing. I mean, I can't even grow chest hair yet I have that shit coming out the side of my head?

IIRC, tgrs, there was a match thread in season 17 with all things hair related.

OMG. I feel your pain.

The other week I noticed hairs growing out of my ears. I was like wtf? I keep trying to push them back in but it doesn't seem to work. So embarrassing. I mean, I can't even grow chest hair yet I have that shit coming out the side of my head?

IIRC, tgrs, there was a match thread in season 17 with all things hair related.
Haven't had to deal with ear hair yet. Not looking forward to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't had to deal with ear hair yet. Not looking forward to it.

Eventually you will find as an old Bear that you begin to lose hair on your bonce. Eventually in your antiquity you can twist back the cables from both nostrils, weave in the hair from the ears and then ties both cables into the one dreddie.

At first you will be able to wrap the dreddie into a faux beret. This helps keep your scone warm and gives you a disarming natty look.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The Sweet F.A Retrospective - SEASON 8 pg.4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back